Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Yoh, it sure is dry. :eek: Looks just like Capedivers' post of the trails in Dubai. :whistling: Mars, I mean :ph34r:

It’s really really dry.

Lots of fine dust and the odd snake.

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s really really dry.

Interesting that you should mention that. I've had 3 snake encounters on Table Mountain since the beginning of the year. All 3 were Cape Cobras crossing the route close to us. Wonder how many Puffies I have missed?

It’s really really dry.

JIP.

Meerendal is seriously DRY !

Fine plume of dust if anybody rides in front of you.

The dam below the restaurant has receded a LOT in the last few weeks !!  The intake of the pump house is now is now bone dry and some 10m away from the water line.  Not long now, then this will just be a mud crust .... REALLY hope we get some decent rains and dont lose the bird life that is so much part of this area.

The vineyards below Dorstberg has what can only be described as raisons on the vine .... BAD season !!  The vineyards next to the dam has a few decent bunches of grapes, but as you ride up towards the road the grapes are getting smaller and smaller ....

Other wine farms in the area and Stellenbosch is not looking much better ....

Really feel sorry for the farmers !!

We will have to assume that Van Gaalens has closed down that you went somewhere else... ;) :P

Not quite :D  :D 

With new Baby being due in a week from tomorrow, even though VG isn’t far, I prefer to be closer.

Edited by L.T.G

That youngster is a good friend of mine, Günter Reingruber, a natural shredder! Geen bang haar op sy lyf nie.

Chris, would it be possible if you can send me a higher quality picture. I would like to forward it to him. Would appreciate it.  :thumbup:

Edited by Andrew_Smith