Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Was in London now, on Zwift, doing a 20-min Eff Tee Pea test... [emoji1785]

No pics taken, but I was sure I saw a pink elephant with white spots, giving out something on the sidewalk. Then again, it might have been stars, not spots.

All I know, is that I need a wet n dry vac to get ride of the pools of liquid next to the bike.

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

My bike took me nowhere.

Imagine how depressed I am having sold my trainer 2 weeks before lockdown was announced  :thumbdown: FML

attachicon.gifIMG_8391.JPG

Now all I do is watch Rapha films on YouTube. Labrador and New Foundland look enticing.

Man would really love a New Foundland ..... have wanted one for years .

attachicon.gifGOPR1011.jpg

Evening bash around the surrey lanes yesterday. Started at 16:30, finished just befor 19:30, still in bright warm sunshine. It looks like our 1 week of summer was last week, with rain predicted for the foreseeable future.

*Socks - New Champ Socks - 'Bloody Cyclists'

I spent many weekends MTBing in the surrey hills when I lived in the UK. It's a pity that I was not into road riding at the time because now I'd absolutely love to take a road bike around (and over) those hills between Guildford and Dorking (Holbury, Codharbour, Leith Hill, Box Hill etc). Enjoy!

The real question for all saffas is surely where will your bike be taking you tomorrow for 3hrs??

Day 1 going to entail a 50/50 split between urban MTB and dog walking for me.

The real question for all saffas is surely where will your bike be taking you tomorrow for 3hrs??

Day 1 going to entail a 50/50 split between urban MTB and dog walking for me.

A pre-planned 2 hour Zwift meetup for club members tomorrow, and then a 5-10Km jog on the weekend, as well as a walk with my girls - they haven’t left the house perimeter since lockdown started. We’ll keep our distance like responsible citizens.

I’m not going to rush out and ride my bike outside in my ‘hood - I’m not that desperate to get out. Maybe it’s because I get up to go to work every day, and I have a relatively normal routine:

Wake up at the same time

Shower, shave, sh.., eat, coffee

Then drove to work

Work my behind off

Drive home, and occasional stop at shops

Late afternoon MS-Teams meeting

Indoor workout

Dinner

Chill a time

Bed time

Rinse and repeat... even weekends are similar.

So at last the thread is going to be back to normal...hit it hard tomorrow oens (not too hard now) and let's here all about it...

here,

tomorrow,

from 09h05 onwards!

Off to bed early tonight, all cycling apparel ready!