• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Did all the Bloemendal trails (incl. the Bloemendaler) for the first time together with my wife on Sunday ... did I mention that I forgot my climbing legs at home for that little climb out of Bloemslang? 

post-8720-0-56940000-1419230195_thumb.jpg

post-8720-0-04264800-1419230204_thumb.jpg

Road bike to work this morning - then I had to phone the mrs to ask for a lift home for me and the bike - because I got so many end of year thank you bottles of whiskey, I couldn't carry them all home on the bike and I wasn't going to leave them at the office, not even for the weekend!

On the way home, the wifes car spewed all its water out, water pump stuffed! So, I took it to the mechanic this morning. I gave mechanic one of the bottles of whiskey, but my Christmas present GONE anyway. Then I cycled home, only to have my rear derailleur break! Now wifes Christmas present GONE too! Ai tog! Wonder what the 3rd thing is going to be? 

post-17716-0-56628000-1419231863_thumb.jpg

On the way home, the wifes car spewed all its water out, water pump stuffed! So, I took it to the mechanic this morning. I gave mechanic one of the bottles of whiskey, but my Christmas present GONE anyway. Then I cycled home, only to have my rear derailleur break! Now wifes Christmas present GONE too! Ai tog! Wonder what the 3rd thing is going to be? 

NOOOOO!!!

Does "yesterday" count? Northern Farm. Hadn't been there in a while, and was impressed with the river trail's state. Fast & flowing, which is what the doctor ordered on the SS.

post-37969-0-87625500-1419246043_thumb.jpg