Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

My bike took me to the garden for a wash. Jeez the spruit is muddy. Pictures won't rotate.

Edited by Wheeler2

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Rocky Bay trails, Park Rynie KZNpost-54517-0-56792400-1458297616_thumb.jpgpost-54517-0-54559900-1458297696_thumb.jpgGreat trails, lots of good single track linked by plantation roads. My Strava tells me my max speed was 82.8km/h, I can't recall where this was, there are plenty ups and downs with "Black Bull/Cow" ?? sections.post-54517-0-50305300-1458297907_thumb.jpgThe ride ends off with this almost completely covered forest section. At R20 a ride it's well worth it. Well done to those that maintain and build these trails, I really had an enjoyable and challenging ride.

Rocky Bay trails, Park Rynie KZNattachicon.gif111.jpgattachicon.gif114.jpgGreat trails, lots of good single track linked by plantation roads. My Strava tells me my max speed was 82.8km/h, I can't recall where this was, there are plenty ups and downs with "Black Bull/Cow" ?? sections.attachicon.gif171.jpgThe ride ends off with this almost completely covered forest section. At R20 a ride it's well worth it. Well done to those that maintain and build these trails, I really had an enjoyable and challenging ride.

I like this post..but i don't like this post

Rocky Bay trails, Park Rynie KZNattachicon.gif111.jpgattachicon.gif114.jpgGreat trails, lots of good single track linked by plantation roads. My Strava tells me my max speed was 82.8km/h, I can't recall where this was, there are plenty ups and downs with "Black Bull/Cow" ?? sections.attachicon.gif171.jpgThe ride ends off with this almost completely covered forest section. At R20 a ride it's well worth it. Well done to those that maintain and build these trails, I really had an enjoyable and challenging ride.

I like this post..but i don't like this post

FUUUUUUUUUN Gaalens  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 

With all the rain this week, I was expecting a bit of a mud fest, but even though there was a lot, nothing serious.

The river and dams are all beautifully full.

A very foggy start 

post-6012-0-24238700-1458388654_thumb.jpg

but cleared up beautifully later on... here a little MTB trailside assistance/comradery going on

post-6012-0-47974500-1458389740_thumb.jpg

this pic was taken going through Tant Miems

post-6012-0-81309500-1458388711_thumb.jpg

Anyone who knows the Tannie, knows this pic does her no justice.

SOOO much flow and fun.. an absolutely stunning and super fun part of VG's trails  

Then almost bumped into this little dude while flying on the river trail, moved him out the way.. just hope in the right direction of where he was going to and not back to where he came from :huh:

post-6012-0-58085100-1458388727_thumb.jpg

Edited by L.T.G

FUUUUUUUUUN Gaalens  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 

With all the rain this week, I was expecting a bit of a mud fest, but even though there was a lot, nothing serious.

The river and dams are all beautifully full.

A very foggy start 

attachicon.gifIMG_1503.JPG

but cleared up beautifully later on... here a little MTB trailside assistance/comradery going on

attachicon.gifIMG_1499.JPG

this pic was taken going through Tant Miems

attachicon.gifIMG_1496.JPG

Anyone who knows the Tannie, knows this pic does her no justice.

SOOO much flow and fun.. an absolutely stunning and super fun part of VG's trails  

Then almost bumped into this little dude while flying on the river trail, moved him out way the way.. just hope in the right direction of where he was going to and not back to where he came from :huh:

attachicon.gifIMG_1492.JPG

Ok, that's it, I give up posting pictures here, you're so much better at this game than me :P

Great pictures as always.

Ok, that's it, I give up posting pictures here, you're so much better at this game than me :P

Great pictures as always.

Thanks Lurch...

for me it's just a case of right place, right time... see something I like, snap... slap on a filter I like and that's it  ^_^

moved him out way the way.. just hope in the right direction of where he was going to and not back to where he came from :huh:

Hahhaaa

One day I will trek out to your fun gaalens ... One day.

Since I started adventuring around in December, haven't been to Modders at all - good to go back- got distracted by the epic, started late - flipping hot out. But looking pretty.

post-44041-0-44892700-1458395493_thumb.jpeg

The wildebeest out in the midday sun

post-44041-0-24043200-1458395513_thumb.jpeg

Not too muddy

post-44041-0-81181600-1458395559_thumb.jpeg

Post ride lunch and beer with a friend at 33 high

post-44041-0-93758800-1458395608_thumb.jpeg