• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Prompted by the Trail Daze article (https://www.bikehub.co.za/features/_/articles/routes-trails/trail-daze-down-by-the-river-r4448) fellow hubber, BDF, asked for a bit of a show around VG.

post-6012-0-83453400-1459596695_thumb.jpg

BDF and my mate

post-6012-0-83112400-1459596707_thumb.jpg

An absolutely beautiful morning

post-6012-0-22739200-1459596730_thumb.jpg

I decided to show him around most of the trails start points but focus on the River.

It's been a while since I been on (almost) all of the River's trails in one day.

I told him to pack his wide face for the ride..to fit the smile..

FUN Gaalens didn't disappoint... we did well over 20kms of amazing singletrack alone.

AWESOME ride today!

post-6012-0-71660800-1459596736_thumb.jpg

Prompted by the Trail Daze article (https://www.bikehub.co.za/features/_/articles/routes-trails/trail-daze-down-by-the-river-r4448) fellow hubber, BDF, asked for a bit of a show around VG.

attachicon.gifIMG_1835.JPG

BDF and my mate

attachicon.gifIMG_1834.JPG

An absolutely beautiful morning

attachicon.gifIMG_1832.JPG

I decided to show him around most of the trails start points but focus on the River.

It's been a while since I been on (almost) all of the River's trails in one day.

I told him to pack his wide face for the ride..to fit the smile..

FUN Gaalens didn't disappoint... we did well over 20kms of amazing singletrack alone.

AWESOME ride today!

attachicon.gifIMG_1840 (1).JPG

Hey thanks for the guided ride around VG today. Was awesome! Hope I didn't slow you down too much! You've got skills man.

Hey thanks for the guided ride around VG today. Was awesome! Hope I didn't slow you down too much! You've got skills man.

Thanks B :thumbup:  and a huge pleasure... was so much fun!

Went nowhere with intent today...and it's rides like that which always end up at The Victorian Secret...thought I would make it home on the bike without messing the cheesecake. Fail. So stopped in at Grapes and borrowed a spoon and tucked in lest it get more messed, before heading home again...

post-1604-0-81119200-1459682021_thumb.jpg

Went nowhere with intent today...and it's rides like that which always end up at The Victorian Secret...thought I would make it home on the bike without messing the cheesecake. Fail. So stopped in at Grapes and borrowed a spoon and tucked in lest it get more messed, before heading home again...

attachicon.gifCfHMnjYWIAAGgyW.jpg

That pie in the top right corner looks devine.

That pie in the top right corner looks devine.

Ja, it is! That's a coffee-choccie meringue with almonds. Chantel...sigh  :wub: ...makes makes them perfectly chewy and gooey... :blush:

attachicon.gifCfHMnjYWIAAGgyW.jpg

Is Victorian Secret by Tims cabin ??