• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Due time constraints, my mates and I sadly gave Fun Gaalens a miss and rode closer to home... :mellow: 
Quick spin through Avianto's Phambili trail at sunrise then onto some of the Cradle MTB loop .... :thumbup:

post-6012-0-84805600-1460197930_thumb.jpg

My last ride for (I hope not too long) a while...  <_< 

Apparently I'm going to be quite busy..... a new human arrives on Thursday. 

Due time constraints, my mates and I sadly gave Fun Gaalens a miss and rode closer to home... :mellow: 

Quick spin through Avianto's Phambili trail at sunrise then onto some of the Cradle MTB loop .... :thumbup:

attachicon.gifIMG_1993.JPG

My last ride for (I hope not too long) a while...  <_<

Apparently I'm going to be quite busy..... a new human arrives on Thursday. 

there's those special LTG cloud formations again :) congrats to you and the mrs on the new li'l one

there's those special LTG cloud formations again :) congrats to you and the mrs on the new li'l one

Thanks Uni :thumbup:

From yesterday's Enduro. Snapped by Chris Hitchcock. This was just before I passed the guy in front of me.

Did you pass him, or did he swiftly move over?,..at the sight of two approaching biceps in his peripherals!? ????

I was out on my bike in Eden for the first time this morning. This after 2 months from a life saving surgery. 

The ride was most enjoyable, and now I also know exactly where I stand. 

My fitness levels didnt change much or my strength. But i did not feel as full of "energy" as I probably should. I felt very tired and not powerful, so not sure if "energy' is the right word!

A bit arb but the only Pic I managed to take.

Edited by Eddy Gordo

On Saturday the bike took me for 53kms around the cradle before i snapped a chain sprinting for a gap in the traffic on the top of Northern Timbers hill (about 10km from home) and nearly went over the bars in the process and also nearly fell under the wheels of the cars I was trying to get around.

Plus got me some select bruises on the inside of my legs as I hit the stem.

THe fact I didn't go OTB is a miracle and if someone had it on Youtube I reckon it would be viral....

Then on Sunday the CX bike blew the tire off the rim before i got out the garage much to my wife's amusement. Dogs scattered and barked the place down

So this weekend I reckon the cycling gods were indicating that I should stay home and sit and watch the Roubaix.

post-2565-0-78227500-1460290738_thumb.jpeg