Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

We must get around to that "get together" that's been on the cards since forever.

Maybe plan a group ride for a couple people that'd like a show around.

Dude have to make it there soon...vg is such a special place to ride. Ashburton there end of the month ???????? always a tough race.

That sounds like a plan... guide to all the best trails. Like the sound of the new pofadder .

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Today, nowhere. The next three days: along the beautiful coastline of the Netherlands, all the way up to Haarlem +/-250km! Weather forecast looks perfect: around 23° with a slight headwind. Very excited :-)

I'll try to post pictures but my mobile phone doesn't seem to like thuis website.

Today, nowhere. The next three days: along the beautiful coastline of the Netherlands, all the way up to Haarlem +/-250km! Weather forecast looks perfect: around 23° with a slight headwind. Very excited :-)

I'll try to post pictures but my mobile phone doesn't seem to like thuis website.

I'm jealous as all hell. Today Cape Town is miserably cold, wet and with a forecast of snow on the surrounding mountains. I'm not as robust as I used to be. Think I'll sleep late.

I'm jealous as all hell. Today Cape Town is miserably cold, wet and with a forecast of snow on the surrounding mountains. I'm not as robust as I used to be. Think I'll sleep late.

I gonna try and brave it tom morn.

Each in turn, my friend. I remember that feeling from 6 months ago ;-)

Each in turn, my friend. I remember that feeling from 6 months ago ;-)

An old British gentleman, one of the part time Capetonians that we call "swallows", once told me that as a young man, he decided his goal in life would be to never have another winter. As soon as he made enough money, he started migrating yearly between London and Cape Town. As a life goal, I can think of worse ones!

That's hubby's and my plan too, no joking! At least spend 2-3 months in the winter abroad. With energy costs here and cheap living in SA, it would almost save us money ;-)

Edited by Belgian biker

So I started my 3 days cycling holiday. Took off at 9 this morning, grey weather but not cold. Sun came through about midday. I am now on the first island with the cutest villages. Did 83km so far, 5 more until my bed for tonight. Lekka relaxed ridind, just super

post-58866-0-66769100-1500215951_thumb.jpg

post-58866-0-60419300-1500216131_thumb.jpg

Edited by Belgian biker

As I got higher up it got alot colder. I started to notice all these white patches, in Eden of all places

Pic not doing the snow justice

Icicles and snow on the ground

But at least the is plenty water coming down the mountain

Edited by Eddy Gordo

7dc18733ab019c967c0eca5af196a04a.jpg

Visiting Croatia at the moment and my boy and I rented a couple of bikes last week and took a ride up the coast. Brutal heat but stunning

Amazing, we are gong next year this time. Can't wait! Looks amazing!