Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

@Dusty. Was that pic in Zululand taken between Melmoth and Vryheid?

My sister stays in Melmoth! Looks very familiar!

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dusty. Was that pic in Zululand taken between Melmoth and Vryheid?

My sister stays in Melmoth! Looks very familiar!

Between Vryheid and Ulundi. The railway line service road is pretty similar all the way along that section. Lots of climbing!

Between Vryheid and Ulundi. The railway line service road is pretty similar all the way along that section. Lots of climbing!

Dusty do you perhaps have a gpx file of the route you took? I've been planning such a trip for a long time now , and was looking at another route more to the east, down to Ulundi

Dusty do you perhaps have a gpx file of the route you took? I've been planning such a trip for a long time now , and was looking at another route more to the east, down to Ulundi

Message sent

Early Morning Solo Pedal Therapy - Spesbona Rd

attachicon.gifFB_IMG_1529485747987.jpg

I was wondering about early morning Spes Bona / Occultdale ride before work, but was wondering about safety before dawn, especially riding alone.

Any areas to avoid before sunrise?

I was wondering about early morning Spes Bona / Occultdale ride before work, but was wondering about safety before dawn, especially riding alone.

I ride that solo from edgemead @04:30 at least once a week, so far so good.

I have cycled past other groups in the morning as well, there must be groups doing it from durbanville area

Edited by Twaatie

The SportsWorld Crew rides it on Tuesdays and Thursdays for their MTB'ing loops.

So maybe you can join them? They start at 05:00 sharp, Pinehurst Shopping Centre.