• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

Changes definitely incoming.

complaints have been laid

course is being rebuilt as I type this LOL

21 hours ago, Irvin85 said:

Bliksem, Rider safety was not the number 1 priority when developing that course. So many places where you might end up crashing yourself into a ambulance.

Luckily it is all Pro's tackling that course as a weekend warrior will walk 90% of it.Β 

One lapse of concentration and you will find yourself in the dentist chair getting a new grill.Β 

Or impaled on one of those stakes holding up that orange netting... 😬

Track looks awesome, can’t wait to watch. What time is the xcc and xco this weekend?Β 

15 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

course is being rebuilt as I type this LOL

Not very much - some pads, filling in the rock wall ride gap ( damn) - anything else? Most of the the top riders are having no issues with the tech features. The rest of the track is pretty natural (when they not on a tar road) and quite challenging too.

2 hours ago, Scott roy said:

Track looks awesome, can’t wait to watch. What time is the xcc and xco this weekend?Β 

Check upcoming races blue button on Tiz.Watched it live on Tiz last week with no buffering whatsoever.

Are the tracks only checked by UCI in the week leading up to the racing?

Always find it strange how they do last min changes on a track thats obviously been prepared well in advance.

14 minutes ago, babse said:

Are the tracks only checked by UCI in the week leading up to the racing?

Always find it strange how they do last min changes on a track thats obviously been prepared well in advance.

I think the riders only arrive in the week before and they're the ones who make the requests. What do the UCI know about actual bike riding anyway....

21 minutes ago, Headshot said:

I think the riders only arrive in the week before and they're the ones who make the requests. What do the UCI know about actual bike riding anyway....

in our neck of the woods the uci commisaires made the changes based on the amount hospital visits with broken bones during course practice.