Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so..I'm kinda obsessed with Lorde at the moment..but this is really good

A friend was discussing lorde a few weeks ago, and was horrified that I didn't know who she was. I'll take a listen in iTunes a bit more, but a quick snippet sounds like bjork toned down

A friend was discussing lorde a few weeks ago, and was horrified that I didn't know who she was. I'll take a listen in iTunes a bit more, but a quick snippet sounds like bjork toned down

haha :lol:  :D

I enjoy some of her stuff quite a lot , but it's more of A 'in the mood ' type of thing

Give it a go.. It's not mind blowing or anything.. But she has something.. She is a talented musician and songwriter for sure... There has not been an artist that criscrosses and connects so many genres for many years... Maybe since bjork!

A friend told me to give these guys a listen .... first hour or two into their music, but they have a good sound.

Seratonia by Highly Suspect

I didn't know where else to put this, but this is one of my favourite tunes from the PC game, Red Alert 3.