Post your mtb SS

_Daemon_

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She has started riding your one bike so technically you only have 2 bikes. You already have permission for 3 bikes :-)

I think you may need to change the stickers tho, cos i can see you get a snot klap when okes chooon her, "Hey Sweaty Betty"

We have 7, i make it clear to the lil lady that only 2.5 are mine, cos she has her bikes and we "share" - read "i use" the SS :whistling:

I was told i can't get my Fat bike until she get's her Driving Miss Daisy CM bike with basket :cursing: Guess what i'm shopping for :ph34r:

I think you may need to change the stickers tho, cos i can see you get a snot klap when okes chooon her, "Hey Sweaty Betty"

We have 7, i make it clear to the lil lady that only 2.5 are mine, cos she has her bikes and we "share" - read "i use" the SS :whistling:

I was told i can't get my Fat bike until she get's her Driving Miss Daisy CM bike with basket :cursing: Guess what i'm shopping for :ph34r:

Hey Clint, how can a full sheet be 26 for a 29er raffle..? :ph34r:

Hi all ss family...

Well this is my '94 revamped Chromo Kuwahara.

So lm really quite a nube at this even tho lm a BMX 24" Cruiser and 20" decendant.

This is weirdly new to me.

So this being my old jump and dual bike, it has slightly heftier chainguide and then self-pimped rear roller mods on an 18/43....still not spinny enuff but ultra smooth and quiet ride.

This is even after researching all rear hanger systems.

post-37060-1383083728,0371.jpg

post-37060-1383084385,3348.jpg

Hi all ss family...

So lm really quite a nube at this even tho lm a BMX 24" Cruiser and 20" decendant.

So this being my old jump and dual bike, it has slightly heftier chainguide and then self-pimped rear roller mods on an 18/43....still not spinny enuff but ultra smooth and quiet ride.

Nice....custom. Ride it like its stolen! :thumbup:

Hi all ss family... Well this is my '94 revamped Chromo Kuwahara. So lm really quite a nube at this even tho lm a BMX 24" Cruiser and 20" decendant. This is weirdly new to me. So this being my old jump and dual bike, it has slightly heftier chainguide and then self-pimped rear roller mods on an 18/43....still not spinny enuff but ultra smooth and quiet ride. This is even after researching all rear hanger systems.

And that friends is how a SS should be built! not by some mech at a bike shop with new custom matched parts :ph34r:

Enjoy it :thumbup:

Hi all ss family...

Nice!

If I can make a suggestion, if the chainguide can rotate around the BB (which I think it can) remove the rear derailleur and rotate the Chainguide to take up the tension in the chain.

Hi all ss family...

And this is how your first SS should be, a garage/bike box bits special !! :thumbup:

Wow.....darn (blush).

Thanks SS peeps.....l am glad for the likes and advice.

Pimps and Perks....quite heartwarming.

Now to ride this sweet ol' red tincan like l stole her yesteryear.

The "swivel chainguide option": quite an ingenious backyard mechy mind u have there....lm getting tools in hand and will give u a follow up on that rear device-removal.

Darn...lets shave more weight off this ol' klunker. Thnx all.

About R10k. Also love the old school feel and look of the steel. This frame is really nice post-14677-0-38729900-1382597475_thumb.jpg

The reason I am in this situation is because I torn my ligaments and can't train or do anything until the end of the year :wacko: But on a positive side, I will be saving a lot of cash

Building myself a steelv29" SS at the mo, persuaded the wife that I need a new bike for a milestone b'day. Will have it at Kei Xmas, you gonna be there this year Will?

Wow.....darn (blush).

Thanks SS peeps.....l am glad for the likes and advice.

Pimps and Perks....quite heartwarming.

Now to ride this sweet ol' red tincan like l stole her yesteryear.

The "swivel chainguide option": quite an ingenious backyard mechy mind u have there....lm getting tools in hand and will give u a follow up on that rear device-removal.

Darn...lets shave more weight off this ol' klunker. Thnx all.

Nice, that's how my first was built up. Bits and bobs.