• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

"flyed rice wiff luv"

He can thank his lucky starts he didn't have my dad as his dad, playing with your food was a severly punishable offence :clap:

Classic RATM

Nice. Have you seen the 'Prophets of Rage' tour in the US? Looks like a very cool collaboration ala Kings of Chaos style.

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

Nice. Have you seen the 'Prophets of Rage' tour in the US? Looks like a very cool collaboration ala Kings of Chaos style.

No jeesh, I haven't. Ex-RATM members joining up with whom? Jeepers would have luvved to see them live. Have seen a lot of the 90's bands (Peppers, Green day, Deftones. NIN, Tool etc etc) live, but RATM is the one I missed. 

No jeesh, I haven't. Ex-RATM members joining up with whom? Jeepers would have luvved to see them live. Have seen a lot of the 90's bands (Peppers, Green day, Deftones. NIN, Tool etc etc) live, but RATM is the one I missed.

Its described as RATM meets Public Enemy meets Cypress Hill. Checkit out on Youtube.

Its described as RATM meets Public Enemy meets Cypress Hill. Checkit out on Youtube.

Jassis now that's a worthy collaboration! Thx for the info, will definitely have a look.

Jassis now that's a worthy collaboration! Thx for the info, will definitely have a look.

Tim Commerford is best known as the bass player for the Grammy Award winning rock band Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave, Future User, and WAKRAT. He is also an avid cyclist and Tattoo aficionado. On Lance’s recent trip to Malibu, he stopped by Timmy C's house for a quick catch up on Episode 5 of The Forward Podcast. 

* Duration: 1:27h

* Published: 2016/07/18 15:21:34

* Episode Download Link (161 MB): http://traffic.libsyn.com/theforwardpodcast/05_Episode_05_-_Tim_Commerford.mp3

* Show Notes: http://theforwardpodcast.libsyn.com/episode-5-tim-commerford

[emoji15]

13612331_1808986186005161_90141467519742

the dude has a remote in his other hand as well.

its like he is saying "sssshhhhhhh Phil is just about to dance on the pedals again .... and I cant wait to start laughing"