I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

... and sent on to my wife ... let's just say she has been a little choppy this morning.

Oh, if I die, tell her what the real value of my bikes are before she sells them

Well I didn't send it on to my Mrs but I showed her the pic and she thought it was funny :ph34r:

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I didn't send it on to my Mrs but I showed her the pic and she thought it was funny :ph34r:

That is because you showed it to her, thereby drawing her in as a partner in "well that is not us / me, and many happy lol's" ... if you just sent it to her with no covering text .... let's just say that this should be considered the pinnacle of bravery, or as some might say, stupidity :P

From the Shark Lookout on Chappies, looking back to Noordhoek, Long Beach and Kommetjie

Interesting place, Kommetjie. During our previous visit to my mother in law, we had lunch in Kalk Bay then took a drive to Kommetjie - a few lekker parts of the route from Kalk Bay.

From the Shark Lookout on Chappies, looking back to Noordhoek, Long Beach and Kommetjie

yoh, it must've been quite a mission to slog your easel, paint and brushes all the way there on your bike to do this painting?... :whistling:

I am not sure if I am supposed to "like" that...? eina. I am not sure he tried to pop a wheelie, but more likely just gooied too much throttle on the start. But for a split second there he was the fastest man on two legs on earth. He must have been running at one moerse clip. And then there are still people who think a helmet is not necessary in a fall....but he did a good tuck and roll there a few times. Still, he's gonna feel that for some time after.

I am not sure if I am supposed to "like" that...? eina. I am not sure he tried to pop a wheelie, but more likely just gooied too much throttle on the start. But for a split second there he was the fastest man on two legs on earth. He must have been running at one moerse clip. And then there are still people who think a helmet is not necessary in a fall....but he did a good tuck and roll there a few times. Still, he's gonna feel that for some time after.

I'm sure his ego's going to be bruised for even longer..

Whiskey Throttle. Can't just open it full taps in 1st / 2nd like that and expect not to be flipped over the back...

what happened to his shoes :eek:?

what happens to shoes in an accident.... they come off if they're loose, and even sometimes if they're tight. 

Speaking of shoes.

I remember watching this live and thinking that he was dead, Jake got up and walked off.... (well sort of)

IpxIw8G.gif?noredirect

Edited by Patchelicious

Speaking of shoes.

I remember watching this live and thinking that he was dead, Jake got up and walked off.... (well sort of)

IpxIw8G.gif?noredirect

Jeepers. I remember this stack... how long ago was this already?

what happens to shoes in an accident.... they come off if they're loose, and even sometimes if they're tight. 

which is why - if you are going to be a dwis - wear boots

ATTGATT