Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Flip that is fast.

Awesome landscape too.

Pity he was being held up by the slow guy who's obviously not on a Canyon...

That's what they are meant for

I have done 65km/h on a tar downhill on the MTB and that was fast enough already. All that went through my mind was that if one comes down and that speed with only baggies and a cycling shirt you are going to have a few roasties to brag about. :blink: :wacko: :huh: ;)

I have done 65km/h on a tar downhill on the MTB and that was fast enough already. All that went through my mind was that if one comes down and that speed with only baggies and a cycling shirt you are going to have a few roasties to brag about. :blink: :wacko: :huh: ;)

Downhill means as fast as you can go.Managed 87 down Ou Kaapse in one of the local funrides.Its short and sweet because you have to brake for the big U turn

If you feel that speed wobble coming just grip that cross bar with you knees and you will be fine

89km/h on skinny wheels [emoji44][emoji2957]

Rookie numbers. ????????????

Edit. On that road, though, 89 would be poessssssssfast.

89 on a straight, notsomuch

Edited by Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

91.4Km/h on a tandem, as well as a single bike (twice). Need to find someone to slip so I can slingshot to a higher speed.

I know I’ve been faster, on the M19 on the Tour Durban race, but that was before the days of GPS... Polar showed 101Km/h. Wheel circumference was dialed in, so the speed was fairly accurate.