• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Not yet Friday

frikken éll, the picture is gone! Anyway here is another one.

Never too old

Edited by No Hare

ITS FRIDAY!!!

http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a452/Orochi77/nigri-bouncing_zps42026a47.gif

and something for the ladies

man-boob-dance.gif

if you can make it to the end, you check both the Cousin selling his soul to be MC as well as some fake raindrops. You know for the mood and stuff.

https://vimeo.com/92163526

edit: doesn't open in embedded here..linktakes you to steve hofmeyr's wedding video. it's a beaut.

Edited by Shebeen

I humbly apologize if this is a repost (due to the fact that 3-5 hubbers might have given it individual freds by now... :ph34r:)

Edited by Helpmytrap

I humbly apologize if this is a repost (due to the fact that 3-5 hubbers might have given it individual freds by now... :ph34r:)

What I like , is that after the   " ride  "   , he lays down the bike on the beach ( respect for his tools of trade ). Some DH chaps just fling it to the ground . Rat Boy ???

What I like , is that after the   " ride  "   , he lays down the bike on the beach ( respect for his tools of trade ). Some DH chaps just fling it to the ground . Rat Boy ???

ja, but it's probably because he NEEDS the bike to get home somehow since he paid ZERO care in just leaving his rowboat without pulling it up the shore when arriving.

I've only ever been partying in edinburgh, but i'm guessing these islands have pretty much rain 362 days of the year - looks damn lovely in this film.

I would give my right nut just to be able to flip a fence like that!