• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest notmyname

Happy Tues peeps

13346609_1162962047058883_85228583148471

Post of the day Morph.

Just took a look at Omnico's product list ... thankfully there is nothing there I would be purchasing soon :P

Thought I was in the clear with Cool Heat ... but they stock STAN's .... and we all know Stan is The Man ... so best to buy now?

ja because the pretty picture of the camel on the box makes people buy twak

Rather put camel toe on the packaging!

I was going to post this in the coffee thread but I realized I'd get lynched by the purist ;)

Deconstructed coffee - whiskey tango foxtrot?

I was going to post this in the coffee thread but I realized I'd get lynched by the purist ;)

Does it come in a vegan option too..? ;)

ja because the pretty picture of the camel on the box makes people buy twak

I think the packaging law is aimed at kids who are influenced by cool packaging.

I say to hell with smoking in public at all!

Heard minister of health Aaron Mwhatshisname on the radio yesterday and he wants a total ban in public. :clap:

don't know what the lady in the article was moaning about in the first place. The crap she ordered is not coffee, its coffee flavored milk.

So the idiot orders a deconstructed coffee and then complains when a deconstructed coffee arrives... wow... attention seeking non article by Mashable, not really a surprise though!

The mind boggles... 

don't know what the lady in the article was moaning about in the first place. The crap she ordered is not coffee, its coffee flavored milk.

as  a black, no sugar kinda girl - I agree :D 

So the idiot orders a deconstructed coffee and then complains when a deconstructed coffee arrives... wow... attention seeking non article by Mashable, not really a surprise though!

The mind boggles... 

agree that Mashable ain't news - but the fact that there's such a thing as deconstructed coffee boggles my mind more - and that of the "idiot" - in layman's terms - it's a coffee that hasn't been made yet

Does it come in a vegan option too..? ;)

soya milk, lactose free, rice milk, full fat, half fat, no fat, medium fat, I'm sure the options never end - ordering black, no sugar - so much easier  :thumbup:

When you're just out for a round of golf  and you feel like you've stepped into Jurassic Park :eek: "Dave, get next to it for perspective"

LOL umm no thanks!