• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i must buy a kuga

My brother has one. It is currently in for whatever Ford is going to do to fix it. He swears that it is a fantastic car, well, other than than the spontaneous combustion issue. Before going on holiday in December, he took it to Ford for a check (that was before the recall) and they recommended he buy a ball hammer to keep in the cubby hole. To smash the window in case the central locking was disabled by the fire. I kid you not! Needless to say, he had a rather nervous drive to the coast. He's rather happy with the VW Polo they gave him to use, but he doesn't care too much for the cheat software that makes it look green no matter what colour it is.

Dogs vs fish (there is no shark, just a stupid clickbait picture - but some great videos, nevertheless).

https://youtu.be/Z1iWCY3krEk

here's a local one..ok no fish, but good enough for me!!

The Labbie diving for crayfish gets my vote as the most amazing performance 

The Bulldog got the biggest laugh from me

The Jackie and the massive catfish gets my biggest respect

that kreef looks dead/plastic...no tail flapping got me suspicious!

here's a local one..ok no fish, but good enough for me!!

I know a two year old Lab called Ben that lives in Hout Bay. He currently has 4 Creepy Crawlies under his belt. The pool guy keeps the leftovers in a spare bin with his name on it and when the owner arrives with the next mangled Creepy, he uses parts scavenged from its predecessors to try and make a new working one. True story.