• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, it's exactly what he deserved, scum! :eek:  :D

What boggles my mind is how many guys on that thread are upset because she "completely overreacted" or "she should have just ignored it" or "she can/should be brought up for criminal charges".

WTF

What boggles my mind is how many guys on that thread are upset because she "completely overreacted" or "she should have just ignored it" or "she can/should be brought up for criminal charges".

WTF

But she could! She openly and blatantly damaged their car.

(Make sure you don't get recorded when getting your revenge)

But she could! She openly and blatantly damaged their car.

(Make sure you don't get recorded when getting your revenge)

Ah, I see - so you're okay with the fact that they verbally and physically harassed her in public, and used a van to intimidate her while she was riding a bicycle?

Ah, I see - so you're okay with the fact that they verbally and physically harassed her in public, and used a van to intimidate her while she was riding a bicycle?

I think there was a bit of sexual harassment in there as well.

Eish, not what he said!

She can be charged criminally - that's the point.

What he did was not on

Eish, not what he said!

She can be charged criminally - that's the point.

What he did was not on

Ah, but the point I made was that I found it astonishing how many guys focused on HER behaviour, rather than THE MEN'S behaviour. Why condemn her actions while remaining silent about theirs? Unless, of course, you condone it.

TBH in the heat of the moment, if I where in here shoes, I probably would have done the same or at least wanted to. Like most of us I have had close calls on the bike and have gone mental but It's never happened that I have caught up to the vehicle afterwards so I cant say how I would react in that situation. Maybe I would just chicken out and swear at the driver while sprinting off like I am chasing a strava kom.

She disappeared pretty quickly afterwards though.

Like Patch said, she could have laid a charge. The biker had proof(although she didn't know that).

2 wrongs don't make a right.

Oh sweet jesus.... Thats NOT what I said, you know it. 

You are now implying that I am ok with sexism and misogynistic behavior. I take exception to that, please retract your blatantly out of line comment. You will not paint me as bigot to prove your point.

In this day and age, I will not stand for being labeled a bigot, there are very real legal implications for calling me one on a public forum. 

Edited by Patchelicious