• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

this must be the new way to make energy.

i left my pc on and the wheel did not stop turning.

Quick! Glue a rotor to your laptop screen ????

The design on tbis one is pretty neat though!

Yes, because it's based on a drawing done by Leonardo da Vinci, and after his 4th design, he stopped bothering with it.

Leonardo decided against investigating perpetual motion any further after he wrote (in mirror writing) beside the designs – “for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction” (the machines will not work). That quote is also Isaac Newtons Third Law of Motion, 200 years before Newton was born!!!

Oh ye seekers after perpetual motion, how many vain chimeras have you pursued? Go and take your place with the alchemists.

Yes, because it's based on a drawing done by Leonardo da Vinci, and after his 4th design, he stopped bothering with it.

Awesome! Thanks for that!

In South Africa he would have been charged with assault, not hailed as a hero.

GOOD ON YOU, OLD TIMER....

"In South Africa he would have been charged with assault, attempted murder, and for being a racist, not hailed as a hero. The assailant would be hailed as revolutionary, and given a house."

Fixed it for you...

We are all aware of who breaks into people's (especially targetting the elderly) homes in this cuntry (pun intended)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Edited by AnythingBut

Ahhh perpetual motion mahines - they're impossible to make. They look cool but don't work without motors.

The design on tbis one is pretty neat though!

A few weeks into my first real job the company owner who was a venture capitalist calls me to say two gentlemen are coming to the office and he would like my feedback.

So in walks two armed boere in khaki shorts, the Perendev brothers with there magnetic perpetual motion motor blueprints. At some point, I ask one what his area of qualification was and he told me it was genius extraordinaire. I explained to him that if science was in face wrong and he had a working machine as he claimed he would be speaking to General Electric or Volkswagen not to us for a meager R500k.

How people succeed with those scams I have no idea.

A few weeks into my first real job the company owner who was a venture capitalist calls me to say two gentlemen are coming to the office and he would like my feedback.

So in walks two armed boere in khaki shorts, the Perendev brothers with there magnetic perpetual motion motor blueprints. At some point, I ask one what his area of qualification was and he told me it was genius extraordinaire. I explained to him that if science was in face wrong and he had a working machine as he claimed he would be speaking to General Electric or Volkswagen not to us for a meager R500k.

How people succeed with those scams I have no idea.

Ahhh science - if it was appreciated more there would be less arguments on the internet ????????

I once had a guy show me (hand sketched pencil) "blueprints" for a device that used high frequency oscillation to seperate water into it's elements...and a second drawing showing a "recombination energy collector" that created more energy than the seperator used.

Yeah we didn't but it either...

Edited by Eldron

Quick! Glue a rotor to your laptop screen

I did!!

But you know what, the rotor did nothing. Nope, not move, nothing, nadda. Their ( :ph34r: ) is only one conclusion to be made...............

My screen is broken.

He was years hell centuries ahead if his time.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I did!!

But you know what, the rotor did nothing. Nope, not move, nothing, nadda. Their ( :ph34r: ) is only one conclusion to be made...............

My screen is broken.

I think you need to install rotor.exe!