• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

WT&... gives with those lush vegetation and green grass? No way it is from rain only...

:ph34r:

This reminds me of one of my neighbours doing her nut early last year when she saw sprinklers on my lawn with water coming out of them. She almost put her BMW through my gate and jumped out screaming obscenities at my gardener. Fortunately I was home to deal with he situation. I calmly asked her if she can read, as I have 3 signs up indicating that non-potable water is used in my garden, then I asked het if she can smell as gray water has a bit of an odor. She then mumbled something and left.

People see green lawn and assume the worst / simply make their own conclusions, much like when they see someone on a high end bike that does not quite fit the profile of a typical cyclist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This reminds me of one of my neighbours doing her nut early last year when she saw sprinklers on my lawn with water coming out of them. She almost put her BMW through my gate and jumped out screaming obscenities at my gardener. Fortunately I was home to deal with he situation. I calmly asked her if she can read, as I have 3 signs up indicating that non-potable water is used in my garden, then I asked het if she can smell as gray water has a bit of an odor. She then mumbled something and left.

People see green lawn and assume the worst / simply make their own conclusions, much like when they see someone on a high end bike that does not quite fit the profile of a typical cyclist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Don't these people follow the water restrictions thread???? Clearly not because then they would see your lekker setup and know to keep their mouth shut.