Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha. Somebody in Centurion just posted this.53fee72ef0365c0f9de98640133a0984.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It was on News24, apparently it’s a picture of the Honey Sachets guys workers on strike. They had a Labour dispute as the honey bees demanded protection from the killer bees. He used Labour brokers who contracted in the killer bees, they worked harder and he started dismissing the old honey bees. This is a picture of them occupying his bicycle, their spokes bee, Bumbles, said that they will not move until all 6 sides of their demands are met. Edited by Patchelicious

It was on News24, apparently it’s a picture of the Honey Sachets guys workers on strike. They had a Labour dispute as the honey bees demanded protection from the killer bees. He used Labour brokers who contracted in the killer bees, they worked harder and he started dismissing the old honey bees. This is a picture of them occupying his bicycle, their spokes bee, Bumbles, said that they will not move until all 6 sides of their demands are met.

I missed that article while combing through News24 earlier...

I missed that article while combing through News24 earlier...

Yeah the mods didn’t sticky it. News got hot and it oozed to down the list.

So returned from leave to a flat battery, it was in at ford to have the temperature probe replaced just before we left.  Opened up to find we had been left a present by the ford mechanic.  Better than his previous present which was a T bar which almost went into the timing belt while driving.  At least these ones were non conductive  :eek:

post-41145-0-41152300-1515769471_thumb.jpg

post-41145-0-62069500-1515769487_thumb.jpg

So returned from leave to a flat battery, it was in at ford to have the temperature probe replaced just before we left.  Opened up to find we had been left a present by the ford mechanic.  Better than his previous present which was a T bar which almost went into the timing belt while driving.  At least these ones were non conductive  :eek:

attachicon.gifIMG_5266.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_5267.jpg

Car mechanic?

Trying to tell you that your battery was faacked....but don't worry , safe now.

:D  :D You mechanic has a sense of humour. He both stopped the battery cover from rattling and told you that your battery was screwed!