Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

And a great Thursday to you, too.

XxyxqtG.png

I hope that they are planning to check that bag in, hate people who carry on bags that size!

I hope that they are planning to check that bag in, hate people who carry on bags that size!

I'm sure you would not complain if they sat next to you though........... :devil:

I'm sure you would not complain if they sat next to you though........... :devil:

I would probably start mumbling like a 3 year old tbh.

Who are "they" btw?

Who are "they" btw?

Jenna Dewan Tatum (married to Channing Tatum), actress and professional dancer (Supergirl, Step Up, World of Dance) and Sarah Shahi, actress (used to be an NFL cheerleader), starred in Life, Person of Interest, Bullet to the Head).

Who are "they" btw?

If you haven't seen it yet, this is awesome: Jenna teaching her hubby how to do the Magic Mike.

If you haven't seen it yet, this is awesome: Jenna teaching her hubby how to do the Magic Mike.

Ex-hubby

Ex-hubby

Oh? Didn't know that. They seemed quite happy together. But that kind of life has to be hell on relationships.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Finally! A feel good story from the bus strike/truck burning/service delivery protests/random violence:

https://www.news24.com/Video/SouthAfrica/News/watch-suspected-arsonist-ends-up-in-flames-during-bus-strike-20180503

You are wicked, but I'm with you on this one.  :thumbup:

A friend of mine is also a Tour Bus driver for foreign tourists, and he was busy with a Garden Route tour over this period. The poor man was a nervous wreck when he got back home yesterday.

He gets just one rest day, before he leaves on his next tour.  :thumbdown:  :cursing: