Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

A. Load is evenly distributed. 8f3547cff620936b3635bae277024356.jpg

None of the above.

All 4 should be grouped together on the right.

It's very simple. You start using the eggs from the left, so, when you have 4 left, they will all be together on the right!

Duh!

Sometimes it is all too easy to live in a place like Cape Town, in modern times, and forget where we are from, as humans. Then an image like this one, from Springbokoog in the Northern Cape, reminds us that we are all out of  Africa. 

post-17716-0-29327300-1534655891_thumb.jpg

Sometimes it is all too easy to live in a place like Cape Town, in modern times, and forget where we are from, as humans. Then an image like this one, from Springbokoog in the Northern Cape, reminds us that we are all out of Africa.

What's the story behind that

I don't have OCD and for me it really doesn't matter were the eggs are. But if I had the follow would have given me headache .

post-26304-0-58766700-1534707035_thumb.jpg

• Two different colors for the heading: ag no.
  • Two different letter sizes for the same font: my eyes!
  • Alphabetical numbering: please keep everything to the left -top corner 
  • In Photo A to C the egg boxes fill the full frame, not so in Photo D: not very neat.
  • In Photo A to C the bottom flaps of the egg boxes are turned up so the interior of isn't fully visible: Photo D presents well.

What's the story behind that

https://books.google.co.za/books?id=SA9bDwAAQBAJ&pg=PA22&lpg=PA22&dq=springbok+oog+rock+engravings&source=bl&ots=t_ctoen9JH&sig=8KsD4Fihysq1YY9zNKIlajljFZU&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi21Y6U-PncAhVBAsAKHdsDCL8Q6AEwCnoECAMQAQ#v=onepage&q=springbok%20oog%20rock%20engravings&f=false

Klein Springbok Oog is a farm in the Northern Cape with one of the greatest concentrations of San petroglyphs in Southern Africa. Each and every one of the engravings is an artwork in its own right. 

I was born close by and although I live a modern 1st world city life, a place like that gives me a somewhat spiritual experience, reminding me that oldest Africa is my home, is all of our homes. After all, us humans moved from Africa to the rest of the world, but we owe our origin to places like Klein Springbok Oog!