• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

https://books.google.co.za/books?id=SA9bDwAAQBAJ&pg=PA22&lpg=PA22&dq=springbok+oog+rock+engravings&source=bl&ots=t_ctoen9JH&sig=8KsD4Fihysq1YY9zNKIlajljFZU&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi21Y6U-PncAhVBAsAKHdsDCL8Q6AEwCnoECAMQAQ#v=onepage&q=springbok%20oog%20rock%20engravings&f=false

Klein Springbok Oog is a farm in the Northern Cape with one of the greatest concentrations of San petroglyphs in Southern Africa. Each and every one of the engravings is an artwork in its own right.

I was born close by and although I live a modern 1st world city life, a place like that gives me a somewhat spiritual experience, reminding me that oldest Africa is my home, is all of our homes. After all, us humans moved from Africa to the rest of the world, but we owe our origin to places like Klein Springbok Oog!

That picture posted was an incredibly preserved artifact.. It almost looks new! Beautiful

imagine the savage instagram when this hits the local bootlegger/s

selfies and hammers for daaayysss 

nooooooooo - *deletes post  :whistling: