Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

You missed the point, it has nothing to do with how hard it was 

It is sexual assualt

I didn't miss the point and I agree that it is sexual assault. But she is the one emphasizing how hard it was. She is making a separate issue of the pain from the smack, which makes me think she is going to try and milk that angle.

What must I say, at age 55 as a MAMIL I got sexually assaulted a while back whilst cycling in Stellies. Approaching an intersection and slowing down, a car filled with young ladies (obvious students) came from behind and I got a tap on the behind from the lady in the passenger seat.

Now that I am thinking about it, I am becoming outraged as I got violated, objectified and my dignity impaired, as well as assaulted. I should have gone straight to SAPS to lay a charge......

Where did this happen? I need to plan some rides! ;)  :D

You missed the point, it has nothing to do with how hard it was 

It is sexual assualt

Sexual Assault??

You know your life is perfect when you consider a smack on the arse to be Sexual Assault. That's how I met my wife forgodsake.

Imagine having real problems like where your next meal is coming from.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

What must I say, at age 55 as a MAMIL I got sexually assaulted a while back whilst cycling in Stellies. Approaching an intersection and slowing down, a car filled with young ladies (obvious students) came from behind and I got a tap on the behind from the lady in the passenger seat.

Now that I am thinking about it, I am becoming outraged as I got violated, objectified and my dignity impaired, as well as assaulted. I should have gone straight to SAPS to lay a charge......

What are you trying to say?

Sexual Assault??

You know your life is perfect when you consider a smack on the arse to be Sexual Assault. Imagine having real problems like where your next meal is coming from.

Nooit

That guy has no right to lay his hands on her at all. There should be no debating this.

It is like a guy coming up to you and punching you in the face to see if you like it or not.

I didn't miss the point and I agree that it is sexual assault. But she is the one emphasizing how hard it was. She is making a separate issue of the pain from the smack, which makes me think she is going to try and milk that angle.

I think she should, that person should know better.

Sexual Assault??

You know your life is perfect when you consider a smack on the arse to be Sexual Assault. That's how I met my wife forgodsake.

I am merely stating a FACT, in law it IS.

Sexual Assault??

so where do you draw the line? Is there a no go zone clearly demarcated on a woman's body? Outside the zone is ok, inside the zone is a no-no.

What are you trying to say?

Snowflakes of today is too damn sensitive. 

Hell, I was actually amused, not offended. (ok, and a bit flattered)

Call me a caveman I don't care.

We need a war. So that all these pussies can have some real things to worry about.

People worrying about these things is a sign of global prosperity.

People accepting that this is the way the world is working now, is probably better than starting a war so that people can have “real problems”?

Adjusting to a new world is less murdery and killy than a war.

Edited by Patchelicious

How would you like it if someone walked past your wife and did that in front of you, your family and friends ... she was on live TV after all.

Probably because it hardly ever happens to you ????. Not the same with young women, after your 20th wolf whistle and bum slap, it probably isn’t flattering anymore?