I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

How would you like it if someone walked past your wife and did that in front of you, your family and friends ... she was on live TV after all.

Edit: Farting against thunder here, people who wants to be offended will find something to be offended about.

Edited by Wannabe

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

so where do you draw the line? Is there a no go zone clearly demarcated on a woman's body? Outside the zone is ok, inside the zone is a no-no.

Easy you don't have the right to touch another person without their concent!!!.

Jinne are you trolling?

Yes there is a no-go zone = The Whole body

I would take it for what it was, an impulsive and harmless act. It is not like he groped or fondled her. 

Hell, I know my wife will see it the same. 

Jinne dude, so you decide what groping is and what it not?

Sad that you still have this idea in todays age

Edit: Farting against thunder here, people who wants to be offended will find something to be offended about.

There is no grey area when it comes to inappropriate touching another person without their permission. 

People worrying about these things is a sign of global prosperity.

People accepting that this is the way the world is working now, is probably better than starting a war so that people can have “real problems”?

Adjusting to a new world is less murdery and killy than a war.

I prefer my solution. But I'm not offended by your opinion. Imagine that!

There is no grey area when it comes to inappropriate touching another person without their permission. 

So everytime anybody brushes up to me and touches my tusch in a Mall, elevator, lift, etc, I must be offended and feel violated because they invaded my space and touched me without my permission?

Thanks god I am old enough not to stress about things like that.

OK, that's it, no part of this discussion anymore. Old Fart / Dinosaur, signing off. 

I prefer my solution. But I'm not offended by your opinion. Imagine that!

Slapping you on your balls in not the same as me or you presenting an opinion.

Edited by Patchelicious

So everytime anybody brushes up to me and touches my tusch in a Mall, elevator, lift, etc, I must be offended and feel violated because they invaded my space and touched me without my permission?

Thanks god I am old enough not to stress about things like that.

OK, that's it, no part of this discussion anymore. Old Fart / Dinosaur, signing off. 

post-5403-0-52254400-1576144741_thumb.jpg

so where do you draw the line? Is there a no go zone clearly demarcated on a woman's body? Outside the zone is ok, inside the zone is a no-no.

Touching/slapping whatever you wanna call it, is a no no. Especially if the female is someone you do not know!, if it is a friend, then it possibly is different..

Yes there are times its possibly a joke, but not everyone is gonna feel that way.