Gumtree Classics

Cycho

Two well known riders attacked in Port Elizabeth this week end for their bikes, both stabbed in the process. Kobus De Vos and Bruce Robinson.

As long as people continue to buy dodgy bikes on Gumtree and OLX, this sort of thing will continue. The attackers did not take these bike for their own personal use.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okes, we all want scamsters and thieves too get their asses whipped. BUt this thread is to archive the redikulous gumtree/online offers poeples try peddle. most of them are aunties who find bikes in a garage and try shift them for top dollar.

Geniune Snakeskin Shoes (Size 14) unwanted gift. Price on box R12 800. Want to swap for your unwanted Sony Experia Z1 or Samsung Galaxy Note 2 or Samsung Galaxy S4. Please contact me on 071-707-7081 or via whatsapp

WTF!!! Maybe suite an off duty clown

• 2 weeks later...

Funny thread!

In my local paper, I came about a bike advert last month. Will find it and post here soon. It was, I remember because I could never forget it, read like this:

"1990s classic mountain bike. Needs new saddle. Needs new tyres. Needs new tubes. Needs new handlebar. Goes very fast. Rides like a dream. Call XXXX."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

post-34123-0-97029500-1354652346_thumb.jpg

HAHAHAHA!!! For that price the bike better do all the work

Clearly loves to haggle. Or promised his wife that he was going to sell it. Obviously couldn't be responsible if there were no takers, can he??

Edited by Ride it

post-34123-0-97029500-1354652346_thumb.jpg

HAHAHAHA!!! For that price the bike better do all the work

Oh and don't forget to verify authenticity

• 1 month later...

Just phoned and the Congolese (I'm guessing at accent) gentleman said that someone had been to view the bike and was trying to decide if he wanted it!

At that price there isn't much to decide is there??

post-15825-0-70219900-1400161440_thumb.png

Edited by hellocolour