Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Specialized bicycle

R 7,000

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/1WgAAOSwVFlT5b7Y/$_20.JPG

Post an ad like this for FREE!

Sea Point & Three Anchor Bay, Atlantic Seaboard

• For Sale ByOwner

Bought this bike because my girlfriend was into cycling. She dumped me and I hate cycling. I've used in twice since I bought it. Apparently it's quite a good bike. I'll throw in some size 9 specialized shoes for good measure along with the ex's phone number if you ever feel like being taken for a ride.

LOL

Specialized bicycle

R 7,000

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/1WgAAOSwVFlT5b7Y/$_20.JPG

Sea Point & Three Anchor Bay, Atlantic Seaboard

• For Sale ByOwner

Bought this bike because my girlfriend was into cycling. She dumped me and I hate cycling. I've used in twice since I bought it. Apparently it's quite a good bike. I'll throw in some size 9 specialized shoes for good measure along with the ex's phone number if you ever feel like being taken for a ride.

Amazing

• 1 month later...

http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-sports-bicycles-fitness/klerksdorp/scott-mountain-bike-full-carbon/1001195074750910197587409

Scott Mountain bike full carbon
R 10,600
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjAwWDgwMA==/z/yu4AAOSwAHZUNRqR/$_20.JPG

• Date Listed 08/10/2014
  • For Sale By Owner

Medium size frame Scott full carbon mountain bike with front and back shox, fox, excellent condition.

Hydraulic disk brakes.

Replacement value over 30000 rand

• 4 weeks later...

If she really did pay more than R180k for it then she needs to be booked into a mental institute, no bike is worht that much, personal opinion of course

NOW, an important piece of information....I fell off this bike last August and damaged (scratched)  the right hand seat stay such that it needed reinforcing with carbon through Carbon Bike Solutions.

That is one moer of a scratch...

Drum roll please..... and here it is

I will send it to you from here. So it works like this: first, I need your full name and shipping address. I will forward them to the shipping company and they will send you the invoice, payment instructions, tracking number, etc. Then you have to make the payment to them (via bank transfer) in order to start the delivery. After you receive and inspect the bike for 3 days, you have to get back with them and allow them to release me the money.

If you find any problems with it or it is not as described, you can send it back at no costs on your behalf and you will receive a full refund from the company - also via bank transfer.

:eek: 

Busy having an e-mail conversation with "her" now.... :wacko:

Please let her know I have a 1996 Opel Astra 160ie, with a a slight scratch I will swop for said bike with a cash pay in on her part of 25 000.

Shame, maybe the carbon repair cost 120 000 rand and she is just trying to recover costs? Bar tape also looks really ugly

Drum roll please..... and here it is

I will send it to you from here. So it works like this: first, I need your full name and shipping address. I will forward them to the shipping company and they will send you the invoice, payment instructions, tracking number, etc. Then you have to make the payment to them (via bank transfer) in order to start the delivery. After you receive and inspect the bike for 3 days, you have to get back with them and allow them to release me the money.

If you find any problems with it or it is not as described, you can send it back at no costs on your behalf and you will receive a full refund from the company - also via bank transfer.

:eek: 

I hope you negotiated her down to R 175 000!!!