Isle of man TT

Tankman

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was in the Isle man 3 weeks ago and man those roads are insane for the speeds they do. Scary stuff. Saw a lot of the wall safety protection up but I doubt it does much at the speed the guys do.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

It is so dangerous and the riders are such genuine good guys (or so it seems), I'm scared to follow it. Apparently seeing it live is insane and I'm tempted but Morzine, ISDE etc etc are also calling. 

It is so dangerous and the riders are such genuine good guys (or so it seems), I'm scared to follow it. Apparently seeing it live is insane and I'm tempted but Morzine, ISDE etc etc are also calling. 

I want to go too. Badly. It seems like a massive celebration of life. Ironically.

• 3 weeks later...

Luckily managed to get a ferry crossing for me and bike for 2020. Only available from early morning mad sunday to the following Thursday so miss some races but at least get to go and experience it.

Bookings for the ferry are insane. And prices are off the wall expensive compared to none TT times but if you want to go you have to pay the ferryman.

Weather forecast says its going to be awesome with much consumption of liquids and much mirth.