Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread just got weird....

Ai tumbleteet, you can't discriminate against swiss' sexual preferences!

Wyatt is a manly man... If thats his thing i wont judge!

Okay, I know I promised better pics, but having hassles with the memory card...but here's a quick update on Ghost (his name often gets Pop attached to it these days).

He loves the rain...

post-1604-0-24390300-1417677738_thumb.jpg

...and Beeno time...

post-1604-0-45823800-1417677793_thumb.jpg

...and his spot under my desk...

post-1604-0-11179500-1417677844_thumb.jpg 

Our latest addition Emmet (main character in the lego movie). 

We had been trying for over 6 months to adopt a lab, but it was just disappointment after disappointment.  We finally got one, but it turned out to be very aggressive towards our other lab and possessive of us.  Almost bit my husbands arm when our other dog came near him.  Sadly we had to give him back.  My son cried for the next hour and didn't even want to go to his best friends birthday party.  2 days later a guy at my work was telling me about the puppies he got.  On a spur of the moment thing we went that night to look and fell in love with this little guy.   Bassett cross Border Collie, talk about a mix of opposites. 

attachicon.gifEmmet.jpg

Oh my goodness...Cutest thing ever!!!

Just seeing the photo made me laugh out loud, can only imagine all the laughs in the house.

You need to keep us posted on how he grows up - All i can say is that I have a feeling things will not end well for the garden :whistling:

Run. No sleep. No run. no sleep...

Come to think of it, the holes will only be partially dug...which is not such a bad thing.