Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe none of Elton J's friends have told him he looks like a complete knob with that hairstyle. Mine would have let me know straight away.

I Agree, he looks like a major knob with a chip on his shoulder. And even though he kicked all his kicks last night, he crumbled at times and falling of tackles.

Can't believe none of Elton J's friends have told him he looks like a complete knob with that hairstyle. Mine would have let me know straight away.

Looks *** and I dont like his attitude.

I Agree, he looks like a major knob with a chip on his shoulder. And even though he kicked all his kicks last night, he crumbled at times and falling of tackles.

To his credit... That's prob the best I have seen him play in a bok jersey.. Made some decisive little kicks at crucial times and got all his kicks over... But yes...

4 facets of good stuff

???????? Inspirational captaincy

???????? Varied and excellent decision-making by the pivot

???????? Grit to the 83rd minute

???????? Set pieces - solid platform

GO BOKKIES

Complete knob is an understatement.

If I play for my national team, which will never happen, I want to look at least ordentlik!!

..........If I play for my national team, which will never happen, I want to look at least ordentlik!!

You never know, one day, far in the future, we may have to get ourselves cleaned up for the bowls team! Stranger things have happened! ;)  :D

It's not like he's ever had a short back and sides.... don't think he's worried about what okes think about his look.

elton.jpg

Ja, I give rocks about looks and all that... deliver the goods and the guts on the pitch and I'll have your back.

Really hard to read much into Sat, was a poor French team and apart from those ten minutes when we were a man up, we really didn't look all that sharp.

A few positives I would say though, but a lot of work to do... lots

Probably the scariest thing for me - I actually just don't see the talent in the ranks to compete anymore at the top table. Some very very limited players in the Bok setup at the moment

Lots of whining ou ballies here with no style at all

Focus on the rugby okes

GO BOKKIES

ag Dale man! It's just the kids of today - no respect...

ag Dale man! It's just the kids of today - no respect...

Like James Small

Sport is full of characters

Just play with grit and pride

I watched the first half, then rather went to paint the garage walls inside. Rugby on both sides were sub-par. Looked at times like 2 East Rand club sides playing each other.  :whistling:

Attendance were poor also. 

Edited by Moridin