Coffee machine

I suddenly feel like I need a doctor.

There is a pretty much open invite... :) read back several dozens of pages.... it still stands, but I think at least 6 or 8 hubbers have dropped by so far:

Now I am wondering if Dips has a major buzz on or not....

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a pretty much open invite... :) read back several dozens of pages.... it still stands, but I think at least 6 or 8 hubbers have dropped by so far:

Now I am wondering if Dips has a major buzz on or not....

i can say not much sleep was achieved last night :devil:  :devil: and it WAS THE COFFEE not the other nocturnal events :blush:

I dunnot WTF I am supposed to do at work with no coffee!!!!

Someone ( I know exactly who) forgot to order beans.. and now we are stuck without coffee. sure there is instant.. but  did say i want coffee... not that crap in the glass bottle (starts with an N ends with an escafe...)

Guess I will be visiting some clients with proper coffee today "just to say hi"

Someone ( I know exactly who) forgot to order beans.. and now we are stuck without coffee. sure there is instant.. but  did say i want coffee... not that crap in the glass bottle (starts with an N ends with an escafe...)

Burn him at the stake!!!!

What, you guys get coffee at work. We get something they call frisco, dont know what it is but its not coffee

What, you guys get coffee at work. We get something they call frisco, dont know what it is but its not coffee

You need a revolution at work.... with a few beheadings and a lot of stone throwing... :)

Coffee is a basic human right..... Frisco is a crime against humanity.....

I would look for a different Job.

Agree with what V12man stated - coffee is basic condition of employment. Frisko is a crime against humanity.

Only issue with that is by the time it brews your coffee in the morning the beans are stale

:thumbdown:

Could work by interfacing a Nespresso and a Arduino, guess i have a new project for this weekend.

Could work by interfacing a Nespresso and a Arduino, guess i have a new project for this weekend.

Nespresso capsule will be just as stale.... they are stale in the shop...

But it's a fun geek project I guess..... not for me, but....  :) :)

Nespresso capsule will be just as stale.... they are stale in the shop...

But it's a fun geek project I guess..... not for me, but....  :) :)

Another option is programming the wife to wakeup when the alarm goes off and promptly proceed to making you a coffee in bed.......

You need a revolution at work.... with a few beheadings and a lot of stone throwing... :)

Coffee is a basic human right..... Frisco is a crime against humanity.....

well thanks to you lot i now count the hours to get home to get my shot in,,,,,,,,

i WAS HAPPY TILL YOU SNOBS TURNED ME :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:

OKES THIS MILK //FROTH THING IS COSTING ME LOTS OF MONEY :cursing:  :cursing:

I need to get back to my instructor, i am a legend in the coffee part the froth not soo much :blush:  :blush: