Coffee machine

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks.

They giving it a service for me. I will pick it up on Tuesday.

Beans, They(the company I am buying it from) do roast their own but what do you suggest?

PingThe Nerd and pick up a bag of his - he will deliver it super fresh - nice middle of the road bean which you will enjoy as a starting point.

Edit - what I meant to say but forgot...

Stay away from dark oily beans with the Super Autos - you will just treble your servicing because they leave residue on the moving bits and it's a pain to clean off before things start sticking.

Edited by V12man

Ok you guys have twisted my arm. Have just sent them a mail saying I will take the F50.

I replied in the question thread with two videos reviewing the machines.

If you make large milk-based coffees, the milk spout isn’t height adjustable on the E6, so you made a good call on the F50.

Thanks.

Beans, They(the company I am buying it from) do roast their own but what do you suggest?

Try his coffee, ask for a medium roast. I travel that way once a month, otherwise I’d buy. I really need to visit our Jet Park office more often, as they are neighbours.

I like my local roaster, who always has fresh beans available and I always get a little more than 250g.

Try his coffee, ask for a medium roast. I travel that way once a month, otherwise I’d buy. I really need to visit our Jet Park office more often, as they are neighbours.

I like my local roaster, who always has fresh beans available and I always get a little more than 250g.

By the look of the bag of coffee this is Tony from the Coffee company.

We use his coffee at the office, I rather enjoy it.

Thanks for giving the recommendation Guy!

We (The_Flippa) and I roast weekly, to order, so our beans are always as good as they can be. All our beans are traceable, and Specialty grade meaning scores of 81 and higher. 

Our blend we supply to Guy, is a South American blend thats pretty good with everything! 

We now also have a single origin Uganda which is proving to be a hit wherever it is served. Its a little more delicate but plays well with milk or without. I personally love it as an American or Cortado with Almond Milk. 

PM me and I am happy to drop off a sample for you! 

Thanks for giving the recommendation Guy!

We (The_Flippa) and I roast weekly, to order, so our beans are always as good as they can be. All our beans are traceable, and Specialty grade meaning scores of 81 and higher. 

Our blend we supply to Guy, is a South American blend thats pretty good with everything! 

We now also have a single origin Uganda which is proving to be a hit wherever it is served. Its a little more delicate but plays well with milk or without. I personally love it as an American or Cortado with Almond Milk. 

PM me and I am happy to drop off a sample for you! 

Leaving work now, I will pop you a PM on Monday. Thanks.

By the look of the bag of coffee this is Tony from the Coffee company.

We use his coffee at the office, I rather enjoy it.

Deon is the owner, an ex-club member of mine.

Deon is the owner, an ex-club member of mine.

cool. I only Know Tony as he services our machines at the office.

He got me drinking coffee with no sugar. 3 months now and I haven’t looked back.

cool. I only Know Tony as he services our machines at the office.

He got me drinking coffee with no sugar. 3 months now and I haven’t looked back.

Well done on the sugarless - coffee only or with milk?

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered my Bialetti moka express this morning from takealot

So, how are you getting on?

Thanks.

So, how is your new acquisition serving you?

So, how is your new acquisition serving you?

Flipping awesome. Loving it. Spent the first few days adjusting settings to suit me and learning how it works. I downloaded the manual off Juras website and worked through it. I am drinking a lot more coffee now than before though. I still need to make a plan to go see Deon and spend some time with him.

Got to meet this guy today, some good tips as well.

Wanted to go, but fasting so would of killed myself to be there and not being able to drink anything