Coffee machine

Is this their usual lighter roast?

Is this price exclusively for members?

the price is for anyone, not sure regarding the bean roast. Working through 2kg of Deluxe at home right now, once done we will give these a spin.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the price is for anyone, not sure regarding the bean roast. Working through 2kg of Deluxe at home right now, once done we will give these a spin.

I also have some Deluxe in the hopper, then will give these a spin.

How/Where does one purchase ?

I also have some Deluxe in the hopper, then will give these a spin.

How/Where does one purchase ?

Not sure to be honest, but if you contact Table Mountain MTB via one of their social platforms I am sure you can get a hold of it.

Not sure to be honest, but if you contact Table Mountain MTB via one of their social platforms I am sure you can get a hold of it.

I am in need of some beans will be out of my Deluxe in a few days. Checked on the Truth site, no mention there.

Hi all,
Any suggestions for a CT-based coffee machine repair / service co?

Don't have anything fancy, we just have the Breville Barista Express but the grinder has been acting up lately so just want to get it checked out.

Hi all,

Any suggestions for a CT-based coffee machine repair / service co?

Don't have anything fancy, we just have the Breville Barista Express but the grinder has been acting up lately so just want to get it checked out.

There was a place in The Foundry in Greenpoint, might still be there..

where can you collect from?

I have not explored that far yet ... but I am sure the info would be on the site somewhere, or at least contact info to confirm.

Not much in that price range that is any good at all, and you are probably setting yourself up for a truely frustrating and dissapointing coffee experience if you buy a super automatic machine or pod based machine in that price range.

Try buying an Aeropress machine (+-R350) and a good small conical burr grinder like an Isomac (+-R1500) - you should be able to come out under 2500 and not be locked into using capsules (which is ultimately very expensive).

Couple those with a good source of fresh coffee beans (tricky to find in PE https://community.bikehub.co.za/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png, and you will be happy - the nice thing about an aeropress is that it is so small and light, you can travel with it, the disadvantage is that steaming is not possible, but for about R600 you can buy a frothing machine too, but you are never going to do latte art with that.

You could also try using a moka type stovetop pot, but you still need to source fresh beans and have a decent grinder.

Bringing this one forward in the thread - best advice ever! My aeropress doesn’t rest. You don’t often hear people emphasizing how healthy this way of drinking coffee is either with the paper filters holding back oils/sediment.

What’s also changed for me is that I don’t gravitate to dark roasts/espresso beans anymore, the magic of coffee taste in a machine like this is the light roasts.

Bringing this one forward in the thread - best advice ever! My aeropress doesn’t rest. You don’t often hear people emphasizing how healthy this way of drinking coffee is either with the paper filters holding back oils/sediment.

What’s also changed for me is that I don’t gravitate to dark roasts/espresso beans anymore, the magic of coffee taste in a machine like this is the light roasts.

jeez check the price of the aeropress and isomac 8 years ago