Coffee machine

jeez check the price of the aeropress and isomac 8 years ago

you can get an aeropress for R650 if you search well enough, otherwise R750 on Yuppiechef/Takealot is a 300% increase in price since the OP.

Im still not brave enough to pay R2k for a hand operated grinder though  :thumbdown:

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you can get an aeropress for R650 if you search well enough, otherwise R750 on Yuppiechef/Takealot is a 300% increase in price since the OP.

Im still not brave enough to pay R2k for a hand operated grinder though  :thumbdown:

My brother and I got the little Lume battery grinder for R800 from the guys who bring them in on Black Friday! That is a cool little device to pair with an Aeropress!

Im still not brave enough to pay R2k for a hand operated grinder though :thumbdown:

I got one for free, but even at the time when they were R350-odd I still thought it’s too much money for a oversized plastic syringe. It’s certainly better than a french press, and good enough to take with on holidays.

I got one for free, but even at the time when they were R350-odd I still thought it’s too much money for a oversized plastic syringe. It’s certainly better than a french press, and good enough to take with on holidays.

Calling it an oversized syringe is like saying paying 500 bucks for a tubeless tyre is overpriced when you can buy a tyre from Game at 150zars.

I can't remember what I paid for mine 8 years ago, but if I need to replace it now I'll do so at full price. Actually, I'll probably buy the more compact Aeropress Go.

I am probably going to get stoned for this but have you tried Nescafe Gold instant cappuccino? No cleaning issues. No large machine in the way and it tastes as good as most machine coffee in my experience.

I am probably going to get stoned for this but have you tried Nescafe Gold instant cappuccino? No cleaning issues. No large machine in the way and it tastes as good as most machine coffee in my experience.

I think I must check if you got into my weed stash!

I have been restricted to one cup of Decaf coffee per day by the dietician. Thought it was a joke, but sadly not. Just hope that it is a temp solution till I am healed up a bit. I know caffeine is a diarrhetic but surely decaf does not have that effect.

Are you referring to coffee vending machines at a derelict petrol station at 4am ................

Are you talking about these?

2017169528c46372ce65e75fa794f7e2.jpg

My wife drinks this.

But she is a coffee slut, she'll put any coffee in her mouth.

"and it tastes as good as most machine coffee in my experience."

I despair for your coffee drinking experience.

Nataniel refers to these as 'gif'...

I was offered coffee the other day, turns out it was instant coffee..... I should have opted for tea instead :wacko:

Most people know that I am very specific about my coffee so I'm usually offered tea

Ordered from them on Friday... Delivered this morning. Great service.

Just wish the bags had a roasting date on them

It should have, pop me a pic of the bag and I can ask Klasie why its not there... 

It should have, pop me a pic of the bag and I can ask Klasie why its not there...

Howsit, I was referring to Royal Coffee Roasters, not you guys. Sorry... My quoting wasn't very clear.

I know your bags always have the roasting date on them