Coffee machine

2 weeks give or take a few hours ..........

Bliksem. You must spend a lot of time taking leaks. 1kg lasts me about 3 weeks(4 weeks before lockdown as I am at home a lot more now).

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bliksem. You must spend a lot of time taking leaks. 1kg lasts me about 3 weeks(4 weeks before lockdown as I am at home a lot more now).

The wife also contributes to those consumption levels, and working from home we are going through far more coffee.

The wife also contributes to those consumption levels, and working from home we are going through far more coffee.

Yeah my days at home my consumption is doubled. My wife only has 1 cappuccino a day, the rest is some stuff she calls tea.

Ever since Royal coffee relocated, I have been trying to find a nearby place with fresh and consistent roasting, any tips for good roasters close to the Woodmead area? Would prefer walk in as opposed to online. 

Any reviews on coffee unplugged or blue bean roastery? 

I would like to give a shout-out the The Nerd at GrindnGears. His service and coffee are both outstanding.

I can highly recommend it!!

Also, stop in at this shop in Emmerentia when you get a chance. Have some great coffee and shoot the breeze.

Ditto  :thumbup:

found this newish local brewery around the corner from me, they apparently won best new roastery award for coffeemag or something. anyway, amazing coffee and the guy really knows his stuff and he is very helpful and shared lots of tips and tricks

post-2678-0-30034400-1601559763_thumb.jpg