Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I would. I'll put the link up once I've advertised everything. Still thinking on individual pricing. Gotta see what you can get them for online before posting stupid numbers :)

Sweet!

Pieter PM me if you can hook me up for the same price.... please !!!!

I really have no idea how I did it! I saw them post the 1st Photochromic Jawbreaker on Twitter and I immediately said that I wanted it and they replied with the price. That's it.

White wasn't my first choice, but when my pedal fell apart this morning, I had no other option.

Nice price from CWC though.

http://carbonroadbikebicyclecycling.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/p/e/pedals_cycling_bike_look_keo_2_max_white_7545663_3.jpg

post-615-0-50780600-1447934633_thumb.jpg

oh, they're working... woah. Codeine and anti inflammatories. Far prefer codeine by itself. No wooziness, just a gentle buzz... With the anti inflams, it's a zombie-making cocktail.

You asked and I delivered

http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p4pb10784652/p4pb10784652.jpg

When I saw the Merida Reacto for the first time, I fell in love. I knew I had to get my hands on the bike. After some saving, some scouring the net and lots of phone calls, I bought my very first carbon bike :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: . I am genuine proud of this machine. Then to cap it off, the new Garmin Edge 520 to take my training to the next level. 

Will be seen on the Jo'burg Souf ride near you!!

post-63970-0-04823200-1448127849_thumb.jpg

post-63970-0-82046500-1448127877_thumb.jpg

post-63970-0-88166800-1448127899_thumb.jpg

Little bit of illness-induced internet spending...

Frame & tyre colour combo is an acquired taste, but keen to see if the Vittorias are as supple as they are said to be.

... and yes, that steerer tube needs to be trimmed a.s.a.p!

Most definitely stand out on your new coffee ride. Is is my new Merida

post-63970-0-91702200-1448127812_thumb.jpg

Had to replace my Leaf (left) after the ground got in the way of my head over the weekend. 70% discount on crash replacement. Thanks Life Cycles!

Took the opportunity to grab a road helmet while I was at it.

The middle one is cool

When I saw the Merida Reacto for the first time, I fell in love. I knew I had to get my hands on the bike. After some saving, some scouring the net and lots of phone calls, I bought my very first carbon bike :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: . I am genuine proud of this machine. Then to cap it off, the new Garmin Edge 520 to take my training to the next level.

Will be seen on the Jo'burg Souf ride near you!!

Groupset?