Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got myself some of these...

http://www.ubyk.co.uk/static_files/catalog/full_images/troy-lee-sprint-gloves_GT6241503XSz.jpg

As one can see they have a nifty little nylon patch on the tip of the thumb and index finger. This makes them smart phone friendly.

What it doesn't do is make them exhaust pipe friendly :blush: :ph34r:

(After a dirt bike ride I saw some melted substance on my exhaust header. I foolishly tried to scrape/determine what it might be, Instantly lost the tip of the finger to this glove. First ride out :( )

Do not touch.jpg

lol, for me again when I buy new gloves I tend to also wipe out on one of the first few rides....needless to say I like buying new gloves, but I don't like buying new gloves :P

Stitch a patch of leather on there and leave your cell alone while out on the bike

New build is under way... Boxes have been arriving. Final touches being bought. Thanks to Droo @ Stoke for the wheel help yesterday, rubber advice and pulling out these Deity grips when I was happily walking out the door. Gotta love a flange... 

Dual 180 rotors, no point posting pics! 

And then these bad boys: 

post-15825-0-01617600-1471422879_thumb.png

http://static.jensonusa.com/images/Color-Image/Zoom/6/G0001RW4.jpg

Edited by hellocolour

New build is under way... Boxes have been arriving. Final touches being bought. Thanks to Droo @ Stoke for the wheel help yesterday, rubber advice and pulling out these Deity grips when I was happily walking out the door. Gotta love a flange... 

And then these bad boys: 

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-08-17 at 10.30.17 AM.png

really like that seat!

really like that seat!

Hey hey', thought you'd left!

That little beauty is currently a steal @ £15 (wiggle) or £18 @ Tredz. Doesn't attract duty here and is under the R500 limit so just rolls to SA with no extra costs. Should be delivered by Monday. :)

Hey hey', thought you'd left!

That little beauty is currently a steal @ £15 (wiggle) or £18 @ Tredz. Doesn't attract duty here and is under the R500 limit so just rolls to SA with no extra costs. Should be delivered by Monday. :)

Whaaaaaat!? I need a new saddle, and that would be perfect. Thanks for the heads up!

And then these bad boys:

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-08-17 at 10.30.17 AM.png

http://static.jensonusa.com/images/Color-Image/Zoom/6/G0001RW4.jpg

Nice seat. But wouldn't the stitching cause major chaving problems?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk