Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For some more visibility during the day attachicon.gifIMG_20190205_112110.jpeg

Those lights are excellent, they give great visibility even in daylight and as they are rechargeable you don't have the hassle of halving to buy batteries all the time. Unfortunately the silicone straps don't last that long though. I've got two of the longer one's like yours and two of the square ones all still working perfectly but straps broken.

Those lights are excellent, they give great visibility even in daylight and as they are rechargeable you don't have the hassle of halving to buy batteries all the time. Unfortunately the silicone straps don't last that long though. I've got two of the longer one's like yours and two of the square ones all still working perfectly but straps broken.

I see on knog site they give replacement straps but you have to pay for shipping though

I see on knog site they give replacement straps but you have to pay for shipping though

I baught my lights at a moerse discount a couple of years ago when they changed agents (I think) and the previous guy's sold their remaining stock at ridiculous prices, so I kinda saw them as disposable.

they changed the design, you can replace the strap now, looks like an o-ring.

when the new agents took over they had some replacement drive, if you had your old light, they replaced it with the new version.

Eagerly waiting on feedback of your riding experience...

four month wait ....  :blink:

glad I waited.  cant wait to go test it .... currently man down with sinusses and air way infection ...

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

attachicon.gif3.jpg

MAN !!

So am I ....  :wacko:   :cursing:

Day 5 in the bed .... went into the office this morning to make sure the urgent things are sorted, then back to bed.  

Upper airway is better today, but my voice is still GONE ...  :wacko:

PROMISE to give feedback as soon as I can  :thumbup:   :thumbup:

Had my first ride with the 2FO shoes this morning, after 8 days in bed .... so I took it very slow, and kept an eye on the hart rate ....

Back to the shoes :

- VERY comfortable !!  :thumbup:  When you put it on, for a few minutes it (the shoes) feels "stiff".  And then it just fits perfectly.

- It GRIPS on the flat pedals !!!!!  To the point where you need to be sure to put your foot on the pedal properly.  No sliding your foot into position.  If your foot is not in the correct position, you need to lift it off the pedal to reposition it.  VERY secure feeling when going down a single track !!  :thumbup:  I ride with the "middle of my foot", with these shoes I can actually move my feet back slightly ... I will surely be experimenting with this in due course ...

It was only a 9km ride, so clearly lots more to learn about the shoes.  But my first impressions are VERY positive !!!  :clap:   :clap:   :clap:

Decided to upgrade my v12s. These are very nice.

Any tips on setting up the pins? 169a9d50297fff08d2ede275f393b410.jpg

How many monies? I'm looking at the oneup composites as they are under 1k and my v12's are beat up(one or two pins are broken off which is a pain in the arse to remove and I need a service kit which ain't cheap) Edited by andrewdh