Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

So THAT'S what it looks like after a wash... :P

1/2 a can of cleaner, 2 ski socks as cloths (after 9 years I'm guessing I'm not needing my snow gear) and my fav 'old Deity Enokis grip and just that bit more ready to roll. Haven't had a DJ in aaaaggggesss. Must say I'm blerry stoked and frothing to go and try to break something at Uitsig. #26aintDead.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought R400.00 of electricty two days ago. Havent had that much chance to use it, but when I have, it works brilliantly....

Only 400?

because he knows he will not be able to use more than R400 a month given availability :P

Only 400?

we are a family of 4 and we spend a little less than that a month.

Holy crap u must be on the same incorrect tarrif plan I was, I used to spend 300 a month and that would be too much, for a house of 2. Now that they fixed it I'm up to 600pm and that just cuts it.

Cant really complain, I was on the wrong tarrif for like 7 years and never got hit with any increases either.

Holy crap u must be on the same incorrect tarrif plan I was, I used to spend 300 a month and that would be too much, for a house of 2. Now that they fixed it I'm up to 600pm and that just cuts it.

Cant really complain, I was on the wrong tarrif for like 7 years and never got hit with any increases either.

Western Cape has some of the highest tariffs in the country. :cursing: 

Saw that when I bought some prepaid for my kids in Rustenburg, they get almost a third more than what we do here.

In summer we get away with about 800 pm, I just dont buy it all at once.

Jeez, in our new crib we're doing R1000 every 10 days if we're lucky. 

Flip ... all that electricity must be used to keep all those craft beers cold!

In summer we get away with about 800 pm, I just dont buy it all at once.

Jeez, in our new crib we're doing R1000 every 10 days if we're lucky. 

Change your lights to LED, bro. It saves a ridonculous amount of electrickery. You may also benefit from motion sensor activated lighting in the areas which don't get visited much, but the kids keep the lights on in. 

Change your lights to LED, bro. It saves a ridonculous amount of electrickery. You may also benefit from motion sensor activated lighting in the areas which don't get visited much, but the kids keep the lights on in. 

For sure. We've changed all the globes in our place to Osram LED's from Builders Warehouse, which at R30/pop are really not that expensive. We've bought extra of each type as well to keep should they need to be replaced at some point.