Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Haters going to hate

But

It’s an amazing piece of tech

nice ... but hang on ... is that an electric gravel bike?

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's technically a good thing, white and bright cars generally have the lowest insurance premiums, darker car are more likely to get into accidents owing to reduced visibility.

There was a proposal on UK to actually tie finance premiums to car colour as well, meaning those buying white or bright cars got lower rates than those buying black, grey, silver, etc. Makes sense there, its dark 360 days of the year.

Interesting- I’ve insured a lot of cars in the uk and don’t remember ever being asked what colour the car was. Maybe it is linked to the licence plate or something

I finally have something to boast about on this thread. Father Christmas was a bit late but it was worth the wait.

Please post some pictures of the finished product.

I finally have something to boast about on this thread. Father Christmas was a bit late but it was worth the wait.

All matchy-matchy with the car...

I am just jealous. 

Many happy miles and please post pic`s of final build.

For us to admire and dream.

Interesting- I’ve insured a lot of cars in the uk and don’t remember ever being asked what colour the car was. Maybe it is linked to the licence plate or something

Probably, it is here, make model, color and a whole mess of other things need to be provided when licensing a vehicle, you can actually be fined if you respray a car with a different colour and don't update the details, probably the same in UK.