Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

2.5mm thick weed eater cord also works.

Whilst cleaning the bike during lockdown I remembered the shoe lace trick and the weed eater cord was all I had at my disposal, there is now a 300mm long piece of it in my cycling tools tool box.

Do you only wear slip on shoes?

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*opens up google to find this trick*

Also have a look at the Woolftooth tool at Evobikes ...

Nice slim line for a saddle bag, and does various jobs ....

Master link removal

Tire lever

Quick link storage x2

It has come in very handy on rides.

EDIT - https://www.evobikes.co.za/product/wolftooth-pack-pliers-master-link-combo-pliers/

Ouch !!  Gone up in price since I bought ....

Edited by ChrisF

You wil never buy other lube again. I love that stuff.

Who stocks it? Running low on Finish Line (hate it) and the wax lube I’m using is terrible.

Who stocks it? Running low on Finish Line (hate it) and the wax lube I’m using is terrible.

I got mine from Sportsmans in Blackheath but bike mob also had online.

You wil never buy other lube again. I love that stuff.

I never saw any benefits of that over their normal dry lube, and at twice the price for half the quantity.

I got mine from Sportsmans in Blackheath but bike mob also had online.

Sweet. I’ll have a look at Sportsman’s in Rosebank when I get my mane tames this weekend.

I never saw any benefits of that over their normal dry lube, and at twice the price for half the quantity.

I like the smell and is fun playing with the light. Also my bike is quite so I’m happy. Oh and it washes off easy.

I like the smell and is fun playing with the light. Also my bike is quite so I’m happy. Oh and it washes off easy.

Can’t say I spend much time smelling my line.

The light novelty wore off for me half way though the first chain.

Their normal dry line keeps it just as quiet.

But hey, what’s important is it works. We do spend silly amounts of money on our bikes, who really cares on what.

Hell I have a Fidlock in transit. Lol

Can’t say I spend much time smelling my line.

The light novelty wore off for me half way though the first chain.

Their normal dry line keeps it just as quiet.

But hey, what’s important is it works. We do spend silly amounts of money on our bikes, who really cares on what.

Hell I have a Fidlock in transit. Lol

Hahaha! Every time I use it I sniff my chain. It does not smell like that after a ride which is disappointing. But I also use the bike protect spray and with that I don’t need to wash my bike that often so the lube lasts long. But ja finish line was fine until I smelt this and played with the light.

Hahaha! Every time I use it I sniff my chain. It does not smell like that after a ride which is disappointing. But I also use the bike protect spray and with that I don’t need to wash my bike that often so the lube lasts long. But ja finish line was fine until I smelt this and played with the light.

I use the finish line ceramic in winter, but their wax line is either really *** or I got a dud bottle.

Sweet. I’ll have a look at Sportsman’s in Rosebank when I get my mane tames this weekend.

Got mine from takealot, wanted the 120ml bottle