Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Shorts I can't comment on. Here I wear a L shirt, both these are L and the fit is the same.3d5be4662c2c923c66c6063903218188.jpg1a0fcd3ef5a4a62e31a8bd2c4cfc4f63.jpg

Ok cool, atleast shirt sizing is on par.

Freaking cool tops, i must make a way to get some

Thanks for sharing

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok cool, atleast shirt sizing is on par.

Freaking cool tops, i must make a way to get some

Thanks for sharing

And ventilation is great, wind always go through the shirt only enough to not sweat a lot. I bought a pair of (Non GMBN) baggies for cycling over there and I had to go a size bigger, it's got removable inner with a pad but legs didn't fit through too lekker. Edited by BSG

Expect a guy from Boksburg to see a plastic bag and then think it could make a "help my sterk lyk hemp"

Vere ain't no 'burger like a Boksburger pappie! Rocking up at a trail, or Presleys, with sleeves is like rocking up at a braai with a long pant... Edited by TyronLab

These also work well, though they do not have the same street cred!

column_6_foto.jpg%28%29%28AF280C0D284815

Or a shower cap, or a Frisbee with a slit cut in it. Or any piece of thin piece of plastic really. This one below looks like it could work as well.

713GJgI%2BWqL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Edited by MrJacques

Or a shower cap, or a Frisbee with a slit cut in it. Or any piece of thin piece of plastic really. This one below looks like it could work as well.

I like that it can catch the crud coming off the chain

Vere ain't no 'burger like a Boksburger pappie! Rocking up at a trail, or Presleys, ????????????with sleeves is like rocking up at a braai with a long pant...

*wif.

You fink you smart now or what?

Check yourself before you wreck yourself bru.

I like that it can catch the crud coming off the chain

I put my beer glass there. Finish line IPA for the win.

Vere ain't no 'burger like a Boksburger pappie! Rocking up at a trail, or Presleys, with sleeves is like rocking up at a braai with a long pant...

I think the only people rocking up at a braai with a long pant are vegans at a vegan braai vegetable fire roast meal

Thanks, I think I’ll be adding one of these to my Amazon basket.

Can also use an airline from a compressor to blow out water from tough spots, then use a brush to apply lube etc. Alot of people wont agree, but this works well for me.