Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, MongooseMan said:

Because it's very important to be aero on the greenbelts 😉

Nice new carbon aero bar for the Diverge 

image.png.5adf78546d650f2c9a1e2f4bea0543b1.pngimage.png.be0799133ec9123e51e3feea8ab3d31a.png

Congrats!

Do not that the UCI see your brake hoods.

If it’s the wrong forum then please delete the post. 

I'm however looking for a Volvo XC70 AWD cause it's "practical" and can load whatever in the back. 

So if you know of anyone selling one please let me know. 

IMG_4273.png

55 minutes ago, PappaWatTrap said:

I'm however looking for a Volvo XC70 AWD cause it's "practical" and can load whatever in the back. 

IMG_4273.png

@The Ouzo may be able to assist .... though not his primary brand ....

1 hour ago, PappaWatTrap said:

IMG_4273.png

Lovely cars, if you find a clean one the owner wont sell.

Problem is they are rather old now, so clean ones are hard to come by.

2 hours ago, DJuice said:

Congrats!

Do not that the UCI see your brake hoods.

The lens makes it looks worse than it is but, yes, don't come at me with your UCI measuring thingy

image.png.a97aa0af490392d544fa861f885a3573.png

6 minutes ago, The Ouzo said:

Lovely cars, if you find a clean one the owner wont sell.

Problem is they are rather old now, so clean ones are hard to come by.

Very true, they are as rare as hen's teeth. And if you find one through a Volvo dealer then they add their extra rarity price, but I guess business is business.

10 minutes ago, candyfloss said:

Got my GT sensor comp today!  @Geco Cycles built very quickly and couldn't be happier with their service. She's a beaut.

IMG_4549.png

How was the first ride? And please, please, please take that saddle bag off. It will ruin the dropper stanchion and limit how far you can drop the saddle. A hip pack will do a much better job

1 minute ago, thebob said:

How was the first ride? And please, please, please take that saddle bag off. It will ruin the dropper stanchion and limit how far you can drop the saddle. A hip pack will do a much better job

Big upgrade from what I was coming from. Keen to get some longer and gnarly rides in. So far I'm very much in love! 

Thanks for the advice! My first dropper, will definitely look for some alternative storage. 

4 hours ago, candyfloss said:

Big upgrade from what I was coming from. Keen to get some longer and gnarly rides in. So far I'm very much in love! 

Thanks for the advice! My first dropper, will definitely look for some alternative storage. 

I love the Ranger SpeedSleave bag.  Same position, but no strap around the saddle pipe.  Been looking for a new one, and struggling to get in SA ..... please let us know if you do see it somewhere.

Do yourself a favour and find a spot to TEST the dropper and the effect it has on handling !!!!!  When you drop the saddle and reall lean the bike IN ... damn thing is on rails and takes you by surprise the first few times ..... I actually over steered to the point of knocking my shoulder into stuff to the left of the trail.  But once you get the hang of it !!!  WOW !!!  it is one of the best "extras" on a MTB.

ENJOY the bike