Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, but also consider that if it were as common a problem as you are suggesting, they would have become a dead brand long ago, no way people, especially manufacturers keep shoving money into a company that is pissing off the majority of their clients.

I find it hard to believe, especially in a day and age where bitching and moaning is made soo simple and soo public that a company shipping products soo fundamentally flawed remains in business. It not like we are not spoilt for choice for these components, there are dozens of brands and as many have said are/can be superior to Shimano, a lot of bikes are also coming with both Shimano and SRAM options, SRAM especially has equally price comparable products, so it would not be hard for manufacturers to just stop putting apparent fault products on as their reputation will take all the knocks along with Shimano.

It could genuinely be that the world hates you, like my mother and tech, I often upgrade her phones/tabs/media players with my stuff, and for me it has worked perfectly for months/years and the moment I had it to her somehow it goes to ****, we talking media players, tablets, the last 5 phones across different manufacturers, cell networks the works all manage to share the same problems.

The media player that I used for 1.5 years she has now, it did not give me a second of trouble has gone to complete ****, the media player she had that was giving her trouble I took and its working flawlessly, and I did literally nothing to it, plugged it in and perfection, and its like 4 years old already.

Maybe you pissed off a ghost or something in your last life who knows. lol

I'm not gonna argue this. Just google it, Shimano brakes need bleeding often in comparison to other brakes.

Full bike pic please.

Cant believe you ride Continentals :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Never mind the Contis, Can't believe you ride a 26er. No wait that's a Cotic. As you were... Lekker hubs BTW.

haha...i have 2 sets of DHF minions...but saving the for the dirt since they are super tacky compound. anyhow...here goes. not sure if i got everything right re crank position etc though...go easy lol:

took the one outside yesterday while bedding in the brakes. the light not that great inside. so yes, all in all this has been my money pit the last few months. the big boy bmx :wub:

So much that others can learn from this.

The bike is hot!

Cable routing [emoji108]

Crank and wheel position [emoji108]

Tyre branding aligning to rim stickers [emoji108]

Couch pic, on point.

Well done sir, take a bow.

1e70e156afa888464475c8560716ef8d.gif

Now please go out and get it properly dirty!