Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

Goeie moer, are you okes still debating this issue.

I'm only halfway through Tyler Hamiltons book, so, sorry, yes, there is a lot of debating left still.whistling.gif

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man you fanboys can clutch at straws.

It's never been known as anything except Livestrong (even though the official name was LA Foundation).

I wonder if they are using LA's patented high cadence to back pedal over the mountain of poo?

I'm only halfway through Tyler Hamiltons book, so, sorry, yes, there is a lot of debating left still.whistling.gif

Oh yeah that book, the one that has the same solidity as the one Malema will be writing on integrity thumbup1.gif

Guys stop accusing Lance falsely. If you dont then I will contact a moderator of this site and have your posts removed as well as have all you non believers banned of this website for a few days. Lance is innocent. He never tested positive. I will be at the 94.7 expo wearing my bracelets and livestrong glasses and shirt. I dare you to come tell me in my face Lance is guitly. You will leave with one ball if you are lucky and I show mercy.

Oh yeah that book, the one that has the same solidity as the one Malema will be writing on integrity thumbup1.gif

Yeah, the one about doping and cheating, written by a doping cheater. Who better? Phil Ligget perhaps, the impartial outsider who knows everything that ever happened in cyclingph34r.png ? Still a fascinating read.

Guys stop accusing Lance falsely. If you dont then I will contact a moderator of this site and have your posts removed as well as have all you non believers banned of this website for a few days. Lance is innocent. He never tested positive. I will be at the 94.7 expo wearing my bracelets and livestrong glasses and shirt. I dare you to come tell me in my face Lance is guitly. You will leave with one ball if you are lucky and I show mercy.

I agree - Western Province will win the Currie Cup before Lance is found guilty !!

I'll see you there - I'll be wearing the 360Life kit signed by David George.

Riding that bargain US Postal bike that a Hubber was selling a little while ago?

I will also be wearing my replica "Maaayhouw Jhuuuoenee" replica yellow jersey and carry a teddybear Lion around. Come give me *** I dare you!!!

I wonder if they are using LA's patented high cadence to back pedal over the mountain of poo?

biggrin.png biggrin.png

The Windmill.

Fans, gotta love 'em...

thumbup1.gif

I will have a brown scarf around my waist, just call me kingpin or Johan Bruinpiel.

Have you seen this from his twitter?

Coincidence that it is 7?

post-32242-0-35380400-1352962656_thumb.jpg

I will also be wearing my replica "Maaayhouw Jhuuuoenee" replica yellow jersey and carry a teddybear Lion around. Come give me *** I dare you!!!

I'll just nick the lion…