Post your Pyga

PYGA1

It worked for me... My Stage cost me close on R450k... Most expensive bicycle I've ever bought!

Well at least if someone looks at your bike and says something silly like "for that kinda money I'd want it to make me coffee" you can say...."it can!"

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just buy her a new kitchen and an IPad - it worked for me...

And an IPad...lol...as if a whole new kitchen is not good enough..haha

Good day everyone.

I Just want to give you a small update. Shrek's first parts arrived this afternoon. It's going to

be another month or so before I'll have everything to start building. I'm super excited and can't

wait ! There is one thing that is worrying me........My Wife has seen one or two of the invoices

for some of the stuff that I have bought so far and she is starting to look at me in a way that is

making me somewhat nervous ! Does anybody know if that's normal ?

Cheers vir eers !

Except for my torque wrench, saint pedals and 2 chains+lube, i discuss all MTB purchases with the wife..shes just not budging on a new MTB...i guess its got something to do with our second daughter being born 2 weeks ago....something abouts nappies, formula and creche....hahahah

Good day everyone.

I Just want to give you a small update. Shrek's first parts arrived this afternoon. It's going to

be another month or so before I'll have everything to start building. I'm super excited and can't

wait ! There is one thing that is worrying me........My Wife has seen one or two of the invoices

for some of the stuff that I have bought so far and she is starting to look at me in a way that is

making me somewhat nervous ! Does anybody know if that's normal ?

Cheers vir eers !

My wife went out and bought me my Pyga frame as a gift. The guy in the bike shop asked her if she was really married.

hehehe wanted to know if he had a chance with her... with her doing something like that.

G

My wife went out and bought me my Pyga frame as a gift. The guy in the bike shop asked her if she was really married.

That's the second supportive spouse bike story I've heard recently. It's a trap.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

That's the second supportive spouse bike story I've heard recently. It's a trap.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Nah, our second kid was born 3 weeks ago.  Mom gave the go ahead on new bike three weeks prior.  Even told her what it cost AND she let's me ride it still.

Problem is, we're moving into our new house in December and I suspect the penny's gonna drop mighty hard then.  Already looking into gas stove pricing.

Nah, our second kid was born 3 weeks ago.  Mom gave the go ahead on new bike three weeks prior.  Even told her what it cost AND she let's me ride it still.

Problem is, we're moving into our new house in December and I suspect the penny's gonna drop mighty hard then.  Already looking into gas stove pricing.

she set you up :P

My wife made a suggestion this afternoon that almost made me fall over backwards.  She suggested that we sell the caravan to buy new bikes for the boys and me.  We are only using the caravan once a year lately since the kids are older, and she recons that we will make better use of the bikes, and can stay in bungalows most of the time for weekends away, and maybe a tent every now and then.

I am still chewing on that one though.

My wife made a suggestion this afternoon that almost made me fall over backwards.  She suggested that we sell the caravan to buy new bikes for the boys and me.  We are only using the caravan once a year lately since the kids are older, and she recons that we will make better use of the bikes, and can stay in bungalows most of the time for weekends away, and maybe a tent every now and then.

Sell it!!!

My wife made a suggestion this afternoon that almost made me fall over backwards. She suggested that we sell the caravan to buy new bikes for the boys and me. We are only using the caravan once a year lately since the kids are older, and she recons that we will make better use of the bikes, and can stay in bungalows most of the time for weekends away, and maybe a tent every now and then.

If you're looking for sympathy with your "dilemma" you've come to the wrong place.

stop chewing dammit...

go start looking and building the bike in your head.

G

chewing!!!.....liewe aarde verkoop die jurgens en koop n fiets

SELL!!!

Really, mate, do you NEED any bigger clues? She's giving you the green light. DO IT! Caravans are over-rated anyway. You just need a well sorted tent!

What part are you chewing on?

Selling the caravan?

sleeping in a tent?

or how many & which Pygas you are going to buy for and your boys?

Stop chewing, start selling and get building.

Post pics!