Post your Pyga

PYGA1

Luckily Dave is in a meeting. I'll offer you a punnet of Sabrosa and promise to give it to him if it doesn't fit my Stage!

Tom

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Not sure where to ask this question and need some advice. I currently have a rockshox sid rct3 120mm on my pyga 110, and was thinking of putting in a new 2015 Fox float 32 120mm. Would this be considered an upgrade or a downgrade?

Did some reading and it is much of a muchness but would like to hear from you guys with the experience. Ideally I would want a pike but it is a little out my price range.

One of the reasons I want to sell it is because it is white! what is the fork with in the classifieds space? also has a couple

Any advice is welcome. Thanks all.

So I decided to just get it sprayed and get new vinyls for it. Thought I would share the outcome.

post-32189-0-60453100-1474039280_thumb.jpg

post-32189-0-11565000-1474039291_thumb.jpg

post-32189-0-85881100-1474039301_thumb.jpg

post-32189-0-72677700-1474039314_thumb.jpg

post-32189-0-91264500-1474039324_thumb.jpg

So I decided to just get it sprayed and get new vinyls for it. Thought I would share the outcome.

Did you have the stanchions sprayed as well? Looks very nice. Edited by BSG

1 x Stage did nicely today at the Believe Choc Cow Mountain bike race.

Love this bike on the open roads, smooth/flowing single track.

G

This post is supposed to make me feel better. Been off bike for more than a month with a bad back and all I can do it look at her. Very depressing [emoji17]7c51899a0f919bbeb06cc9b49f804e7d.jpg

I can always take her out for a spin to make sure the bearings and moving parts don't seize up ..... just looking out for your best interests here :P

Hairy

and don't forget, other than making sure everything works, you will need to send him proof/pictures of just where you went to test it, hehehe ;)

G

I can always take her out for a spin to make sure the bearings and moving parts don't seize up ..... just looking out for your best interests here :P

This post is supposed to make me feel better. Been off bike for more than a month with a bad back and all I can do it look at her. Very depressing [emoji17]7c51899a0f919bbeb06cc9b49f804e7d.jpg

Cadence, feel your pain brother. Picked up my new Stage 7 weeks ago, hour into its first ride, I binned it really hard, complex clavicle fracture and 6 ribs. So got a brand new machine that's just sitting irritating my wife at home.