Team 360Life Suspension: David George busted

Jules

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On a nother note from Supersport websitenews, Vino is being investigated for bribing Kolobnev to lose in 2010 Liege-Bastone-Liege. Emails and bank transfers have come up during Padua inquiry into Dr. Ferrari's affairs and the UCI has now asked for that information to start official inquiry.

I'm sure that this is not a "new" story but rather BS by the UCI to detract from other, more pressing issues.

and so the cycle of life starts ....

everyone knew, everyone knows, but no one speaks.

The attacking posts/tweets speak volumes of the people who are only posting them now.

Put differently: "Don't ask me, I don't know anything about it". Then when it eventually comes out and within the safety of mob justice, "Oh of course I knew all along".

everyone knew, everyone knows, but no one speaks.

Speak up on thehub and you'll have your head bitten off. Remember what happened to anyone who dared mention Armstrong in the same sentence as doping? wink.png

unbelievable!! if Kevin is also involved it would be like Hansie again for me. (Kevin=the english Hansie)

I see that Scott Sports Africa has suspended the sponsorship of the Nedbank 360life Pro Cycling Team

Edited by Escapee..

Jeesh, I would be so grateful to just have the talent to ride at that level! For a guy to dope who actually has that talent is just sad.

Twitter:

Daryl Impey: "When will people realise that their actions affect many others... When will they ever learn!"

Mr Minn: "David George you idiot.... Who's next???"

Shocking!! Can't the Pro learn?? I am a bit angry because lots of sponsors are pulling out and how can young cyclists grow....

I won't be surprised that he is from Postal Order team in years back... Maybe he got some ideas...

Greg Minnaar - on twitter

I don't even know why I'm disappointed in David George's positive test, it was only a matter of time.... You can only dodge so many bullets

this soooooo makes me more mad than the guys actually doping !!!!!!!!!

why did they not speak up at the time ?

So if all these guys beat George and they knew he was juiced, does this mean they were also juiced ? Brings into question a few results !

whooooops, ex US Postal Rider

I always thought he left USP because he might not have wanted to dope....

I've always said you can never trust anyone when it comes to doping, not even your best chommie who trains with you every day...

Shame this is going to put pressure on KE