RIP Burry Stander

Ranga

RIP Burry you will be missed. To the Family hang in the there we are there to support you.

I am so Glad you won SSWC 2012 I will remember you forever for that.

I hope we find the Taxi Driver.....Your day will come!!!!!

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In Shelly Beach at the moment, nobody seems to know anything about this.

Does anyone know where this incident occurred?

Will pop past his shop to find out more.

HAppened in Shelley Point.

Now I'm angry. Now we really need to make a statement - let Burry's death not fade in our memories. Can we not organise a national Critical Mass - a massive Critical Mass - with every single cyclist taking the road to say "THIS MUST STOP!"?

+1 this must stop now ..the lawlesness...corruption etc ...it has to stop ...otherwise we will all go down with sinking ship .

Now I'm angry. Now we really need to make a statement - let Burry's death not fade in our memories. Can we not organise a national Critical Mass - a massive Critical Mass - with every single cyclist taking the road to say "THIS MUST STOP!"?

I think we need to burn a taxi or two to get noticed...

It's incidents like this that make me want to hang up my wheels for good. RIP Burry Stander aka my hero

No *** that this must unite cyclist to stand up together and use this terrible incident and try make something positive happen from it

This is terrible terrible news.

Condolences to his family, there is nothing that can fill the massive void left in the family, and in the cycling fraternity as well.

Rus Burry..... Cherise, Andre en Ingrid en Burry se familie, julle is in ons gebede.Hendrik en Marietjie